Beginner: SS+ ideas and herbs/spices/sauces allowed.....

The minced Quorn, you can have loads of that and i'd welcome any good ideas for that too :) x

Omg!

I had the portabello mushrooms last night and cottage cheese!
yum yum yum

225g of cottage cheese is way too much tho, i had under 200g and had another mushroom instead :D

how many mushrooms did you hve hun...?xx

I had 3 in total, Jon bought the smaller ones cos he didnt think id want bigger ones haha xx

I found this portobello mushroomm dish.

I know we cant have the red pepper or lemon juice.

Can we have spring onions? (not too worried about them)

What about parmesan, im sure the tub i have got at home is minimal carbs and fat..... will check when i get home.

Is courgette allowed?

Stuffed portobello mushrooms recipe

hi hayley, im on ss and struggling too, think its the hubby eating blueberry muiffins that might be the reason, although my toddlers fishfingers look more and more tasty too on this diet! :)
i know about the waste of money as lastmonth i didnt lose any but thankfully didnt put any on either so the shakes did do some good with maintanance...
try diff flavours for ur chicken? have u got curry powder? mix in some water salt pepper or dash of tobasco and marinate ur chicken and chosen veg in same dish over night then grill or roast it all together on baking tray covered in foil, it will taste yum as the flavours have intensified overnight.

what about cooking the veg u like n chopp it into cottage cheese like ur own made slant on coleslaw? (hope thats how u spell it?)

When I get bored of some of the soups I add a teaspoon of curry powder or chilli powder to give it a kick.

MUSHROOMS - I love Portabello mushrooms. Can anyone recommend any other mushrooms that are as tasty?

I had chicken last night with mixed herbs and used some of my vegetable shake(soup) as a gravy
Was rather yummy :)

Oyster mushrooms are lovely, as are chaterelles. I know that they can be expensive, but considering we use 3 tablespoons worth, I think we can go a bit mad and pay £1 or so a pack.

Lesly!

The change has been made!

Deepak x

Oyster mushrooms are lovely, as are chaterelles. I know that they can be expensive, but considering we use 3 tablespoons worth, I think we can go a bit mad and pay £1 or so a pack.

Thanks Lexie_Dog .... I shall go get some and give them a try. Thanks so much for the tips :D

Back