Extra Easy Days beginner

LASHES30

Hiya everyone,

Im going to my first slimming world meeting tonight, am just after having a baby and have about 2 stone to lose. im jus wondering what you all think is the best plan to follow for quick weight loss.
ive heard the extra easy plan is really good but i just cant understand how you can lose weight while eating so much.
have two family weddings now in less than 8 weeks and would really like to get down a bit for them, any advice would be appreciated.

Good Luck with your slimming world class tonight, cant help you out on the extra easy as I have never done that plan im sure someone will be along soon to advise you xxx

Hi there and welcome...you're girls are gorgeous!
Its all depending how you take to each plan Hun. I have found for me that my weight losses were slower with the EE plan, although the food you can make is divine!
Green days work well for some, but for me I tend to bloat and gain weight. Red days are good for me, but to add variety, I throw in 2 red days a week.
The only thing I can suggest is for you to try them all and see what works better for you.
Good luck!!

Thanks for your replies, i'll try a few days with each and see what the craic is.

Ive been doing EE for the last 5 weeks, (did red and green for my 1st 2 weeks, as was scared to try EE lol) and I have had a loss every week, so all I would say is try it and see if it suits you.
Good luck :)

Welcome! Your two little girls are really lovely.
I am an EE follower, and I won't do anything else. In the past I have done red and green.
I have joined, left and rejoined SW 5 or 6 times, reached target twice and fell off the wagon each time. The reason being, for me, that red and green are far too restrictive. I love eating everything and not having to think red/green so EE is so much better.
Looking at my past records, I have lost at about the same rate as previously. I am a slow loser, anyway, but eating with the EE plan is not dieting for me. It's a brilliant way of eating.
Good luck in whatever you choose.

Back