• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Beginning of week 2... alittle worried about tomorrow

I've been absolutely fine today even though it was my turn to take the cakes into work for cake day Friday. That wasn't a problem, it didn't even cross my mind that they were on the desk next to me. Quite impressed with myself about that :)

Although, I'm going to a family BBQ tomorrow, I know I will be fine (fingers crossed) & if it gets too much I plan on going home but the thought of turning up & everyone is stuffing their faces might be too much for me... I've only been on this for 1 week and want nothing more than to continue...

I'll be ok I know I will

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

debz32

Gold Member
I've been absolutely fine today even though it was my turn to take the cakes into work for cake day Friday. That wasn't a problem, it didn't even cross my mind that they were on the desk next to me. Quite impressed with myself about that :)

Although, I'm going to a family BBQ tomorrow, I know I will be fine (fingers crossed) & if it gets too much I plan on going home but the thought of turning up & everyone is stuffing their faces might be too much for me... I've only been on this for 1 week and want nothing more than to continue...

I'll be ok I know I will
sounds like ur 'in the zone' :)

stick with it - and remember that you want to be slim more than you want to eat !

good luck....and keep us posted....

Debz xx

You're right I do wanna be slim more than I wanna eat :)

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
YOU CAN DO IT HUN and you will enjoy the social side of the BBQ xx

debz32

Gold Member
You're right I do wanna be slim more than I wanna eat :)
GREAT :D remember that each time you feel tempted......

you are doin really well - stick with it !!

and keep us posted with your SUCCESS

love

Debz xx

Sheep

on the up lol
aww babydoll i know how u feel , i have to go out sunday , his family dinner for his mum .... harvester mmmmm :eat: lol im taking my shakes with me and if needs be i will make them as 2 from 1 pk, good luck i wish u well ..... head high u can do it :party0011:

Yeah I'm gonna take my shakes with me tomorrow aswell, whilst they're stuffing their faces, I'll be nice & chilled and be able to remind everyone of their drunken antics :party0019:

have fun at the bbq and good luck for next week :)

have a great time and stay strong..