Behaviour changing...?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Goreygirl, 20 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all

I know it's early days and I don't want to get too ahead of myself but anyone noticing any behaviour changes?

Yesterday I was up at 3am to fly to Edinburgh for a day long team meeting (flew back at 8, home at 11pm) - managed to stick to the Plan despite that and even though as usual there were chocolates all over the table in front of me I managed to resist... and that's the thing .. resisting wasn't actually too hard... and when i did feel myself waver I asked myself "what do i want most, that choc there or to lose weight and feel the way i do in my visualisation" and it really worked!

Hope the effort shows on Friday now :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    yes i feel this way at the mother toddler groups i go to.. i used to have 1 or 2 biscuits while i was there, but now i dont have any, and i dont feel like im missing out at all...
    it was a little hard to start off with, and if they have yummy choccies ones then i think hmmmm but i get through it... does give you that little boost too making you feel good about yourself!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.