Being a little bit brave

PhoenixsHonour

Okay, so, I'm going to do something I never thought I would - post photographs of myself for the world to see! I don't even like them being taken, but, here goes.

BeforePic.jpg

This is me a few weeks before I started Cambridge, at my absolute heaviest of 318 pounds.

And this is me last Sunday, almost 55 pounds lighter! Five pounds on my own and then (according to the weigh in the next day) 49.5lbs on Cambridge.
IMG_1244.jpg

I still have a long way to go, but already I've gone from a size 24/26 to an 18/22 (my jeans are a loose 22, this dress was an 18!! :eek:). This pic is also significant because this is the first dress I have worn since I was ten years old.

Please excuse the slightly goofy expression on my face both times :rolleyes:

wow you looking good , that dress is lovely , and suits your shape . Its a great feeling isnt it , up until 5 months ago I hadnt worn a dress since I was a child and I bought one for my brother wedding , must say I felt strange wearing it but I am getting more and more confident :) you are doing so well , keep it up :)

You are a beautiful girl:) and you can really see the difference. Well done, you are doing fantastically!:D

Well done, hun - you can really see the difference!

Wow, well done you! You can really tell the difference and you're looking fantastic! :D

well done you !!!! such a difference you look fab :) :)

firstly well done for putting up your pictures, it takes alot to post them , i havent got the guts to do it yet because i just look awful, but i will eventually put them on, so good for you! :)

secondly well done on your loss so far, you look fantastic, theres such a difference. im sure your dress wearing days will soon be back in full swing and youll be owning loads in no time at all :)

keep up the good work x

Huge congrats Hun, you've done really well x

Wow, well done, you can really tell the difference.... keep up the good work!!

Thank you all guys! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now :)

keep going lovely, with pictures like that its hard not to continue....you are simply melting away xx

well done you look fab.. keep up the hard hard work so you so deserve so many more dresses lol

You are looking amazing - well done you

Thank you all ^^ Those these photos are a bit ancient now :)

Back