Being around people who are not on a diet

mich3113

Just wanted to say i am feeling super happy with the weight i've lost so far, and my will power is as strong as ever thankfully, though i do listen to increase your will power Hypnosis some nights, which i think has helped alot.

So i have been testing myself with being around my family eating, junk food!

i figure i will have to get use to that, because even though i wont be on LT forever i will be on a healthy diet from now.
But there will always be temptation, every where, so im trying to prepare myself so eventualy it will just be second nature. it hard to change the habit of a lifetime!:0)

Also trying to re-educate myself about food hubby thinks it great, hes never had as many nice healthy foods. he's my guinea pig!:0)

Good luck to you's all and stick with it its the best thing i've done. i'm much more happy and content with my life that i'm eventually doing something about my weight.

Well done hun! I, too, have been subjecting myself to other people's eating habits so I can get used to it and "suck it up" so to speak. It's not so bad really. I just keep my mantra and keep going! As I've said before and I'll say again - here's to being skinny minnies! xx

I too am glad I started this diet. I dont think hand on heart that I would have stuck to a conventional diet, especially if you are allowed what you like to eat (as I tend to get greedy). So this diet suits me to the ground. I have also become more confident, and seem to take an interest in my appearance (before it was t-shirt and tracksuit bottoms - those clothes have now gone FOR GOOD).

Back