being bad :(

vikstar

Silver Member
Im being bad today and basically have been all week. Not terribly badly but not well enough to lose weight. I'm craving chocolate this week and it's not totm as I'm still waiting for that to kick in again following my chemo. Not sure if I've started this too early - I was on such a high fat and calorie diet to put the weight on that perhaps my body is saying it's not ready yet.

:(

Don't know what to do!

seriously if you have being ill i would not worry about losing weight. recovering from the chemo would be your priority

i hope your better now

when your ready you can look at the weight if you want to / really need to

Im sorry to hear you've not been well, perhaps go to your local GP and have a chat with them and see if they can give you any advice/help. If you feel your body is not ready i agree with Stupid's reply and concentrate on feeling better when you're ready.

*hugs*

I also have to agree with Stupid - sounds like your main priority is just to feel better xxx

Some days I feel ok and others I don't. I'm seeing my consultant soon and will ask him what he thinks.

hope you are feeling well from now on. Eating healthily is your main priority whether you are losing weight or not. Have you got a lot to lose as you've had to build your weight back up? If you havne't got a lot to lose just concentrate on your health and well-being - and I wish you all the luck in the world for a speedy recovery.

Best wishes.

Back