Being Brave - Pics attached (hopefully!)

212Degrees -- I can so see you in a Blonde Wig as Marilyn Monroe for Halloween (in that famous white pleated dress).

MM

WOW!!!
You look absolutely fantastic xx:D:D
What an inspiration!

*wolf whisssstles!*

you look fab, what a transformation! you should be very much proud of yourself and you're gonna be dinky when you are done!

im the same as you i carry it all on my bottom too but when im at my smallest it seems to even out a bit more.

you've got beautiful hair too! i wish you all the luck in the world with the rest of you're journey, congrats so far hun!:D
xxx

212 you look amazing, it just makes it all worthwhile well done xx

Wow you look incredible, a real inspiration! Well done xxx

What a gorgeous figure! Teeny waist and boobs to die for! Haha what I would do for a figure like that! :eek:

Beautiful dress too - what is it may I ask - size 8 / 10?

Gorgeous in both pics, you look amazing and cannot imagine where the other 30lbs is going to come from..... well done on such a great achievement

:) Miss Laura i'm a size 12-14, although my waist is smaller than a 12 (at a stupid 29") my hips are still a 14! i tend to where skirts and dresses because i can never get trousers to fit right so stick with a 12, but leggings are always a 14. I think my height helps as well because i'm 5ft 8" it does tend to help balance out my bottom to top!

Thanks again for all the lovely comments guys - should have known not to be nervous on this site since everyones so lovely & supportive!! x

I can't believe that, just showed my boyfriend as he was in total shock too! Been having a bad day but you've just spurred me on no end....you look absolutely incredible!!

How long did you SS for? X

OMG Congratulations you look amazing! thanks for posting an inspiriation to us all who are at the start of their cd journey :) well done you x

You look stunning hun, such an inspiration. Well done :) xx

Wow you look great, good luck with the rest of your weight loss.

Back