Being Brave - Pics attached (hopefully!)

Thanks everyone!

Destination - I lost some weight through sw and cd on and off for about a year then last January I did SS 100% for 6 months and lost just over 6 stone but stopped before I hit my goal to enjoy my summer etc and put a little back on and so now back to lose the last bit and hit my goal. I know what it can be like when you have a bad day, can be so disheartening but it really is worth it! I've always been bigger and didn't realise quite how much that affected my personality around people and opportunities i chose to ignore until I look back now. It's not just the weight loss, it's the increase in confidence and the feeling of self worth (iykwim) I'm glad to help because I remember so many times I had a bad day but someone on here kept me on track - never thought I would be able to help someone the same way! :) x

you look totally stunning-amazing

Hee Hee primark and eBay are my new best friends Shanny! Can't get enough of them! It's nice having a pile of clothes and not know where to wear them instead of having somewhere to be and only black trousers and baggy tops to chose from :)

Ok, being the bravest i think ever but here it goes...

I've attached my before and after pics (hopefully they are attached!). Before was me at 21st 2lbs and after is me now :)

Be nice! :p lol!

WOW! you look amazing!

I agree when your slimmer you can wear anything in the world great feeling ever.!

I wear my skirt with my knee high boots hehehe.!

keep up the shopping x

A-ma-zing, fabulous loss. Great motivation too. Just brilliant!

You look amazing! and i really do love that outfit, looks stunning on you.

Well done on a fab achievement!

Wow you look gorgeous!! Can't believe you still have some to lose you look so skinny! Thank you for posting these it's really spurring me on to try harder :)

Wow - you look absolutely amazing, such an inspiration. Well done and good luck on the last part of your journey. :)

this is what we need...... inspiration... and u are indeed truly inspirational.
u look fantastic and very noticibly happier, brighter, more radiant.
i can only hope that as i lose my weight i can learn to glow the way u r now. :D
brilliant... well done and congratulations. :)

Thanks Cheryl! I knew i'd feel happier but I can't believe how much of a difference it has made to me! Keep at it fellow CDers, it's so so worth it :)

You look fantastic. I started wearing skirts for a first time in years when I did cd last year and I can't wait to regain that confidence again to wear what i feel like. Well done you an inspiration

you look bloody fantastic x

well done you look ace!! i bet you're getting lots of male attention! :D

Wow! Infact double wow! You look 20 years younger! Gouge done so well and a real inspiration! I can't wait to be able to shop at primark!!!!!

All I can say is WOW!! You look amazing hun, Well done Xxxxx

You look gorgeous!!! Love the skirt!

Back