Being Cold

Chunkydunker

Fat Fighter!!!!
Hi everyone. I find whenever I do this diet I get really cold....anyone else suffering the same experience? Yesterday the house was like a sauna so my boyfriends tells me.....I was sat there with a longsleeved top and a thick fleece on, topped with a blanket! I remember being like this last time too! :sigh:

Yep!!!!! i never ever feel the cold, all during winter i was fine, i go out without a coat on etc people thought i was mad now, tables have been turned and i am constantly cold! I think it is down to all the water we are drinking though.

:bundledup: Yep freezing, never suffered with feeling cold before, now seem to have a hot water bottle on the go at night. XX

yep i wake up at 3am freezin an have to go an get a hot water bottle!!

and normally im pushing my OH away cos im too hot, but now snuggle up all night when hes home like a limpet haha

cos our energy is ebing used to keep us alive, being warm is an after thought! x

jus rap up and you ll be fine lol

lol bless us all!

my hands havnt been warm for a month now...

jus put them on people who annoy you, warms them up and make the smelly person jump a mile hehe x

Yep I do it everytime i see my boyfriend.. hes calling me the Ice queen atm lol

Yup - same here - at night I have PJ's, a fleece, a dressing gown, socks, slippers AND a blanket on - with the central heating and fire on - and my hands are still so cold they actually hurt! :) Its driving my hubbie up the wall - he's there in shorts and no t shirt !!!

Lol, Its ok at home because my mum loves being too warm so we dont argue about the heating being on like we used to because i was too warm lol!!

Boyfriend is getting annoyed with me wearing all of his jumpers though :p

Lol, Its ok at home because my mum loves being too warm so we dont argue about the heating being on like we used to because i was too warm lol!!

Boyfriend is getting annoyed with me wearing all of his jumpers though :p

haha!! i have officially blagged on of my bfs hoodies - its so warm and cosy and is too big for me now!!! :)D) which makes it even cosier!!!

Haha!! He hates me wearing his clothes...

So now i wear his trackies and jumpers and boxers to annoy him lol!!

ahahhaa!!

Back