Being nosey

burger flipper

im a burger flipper , thats the formal name lol , i run my own mobile event catering , and thats why im on LT lol , god the burgers are soooo nice , i have to work with food permanatly it kills me. :sigh:

Gynecologist, well I'm not but I will have a look into it for ya ;-p x

Teacher also - Art and also an artist, just had an exhibition for the first time in 5 years!

Brenda
X

lovelea i would nave loved to have done that but would have had to go back to college to get a c or above in maths!! maybe when my youngest is at full time school so at the mo i have to stick with just being a mum and send the hubby out to work lol x

I play about on the tinternet & get paid for it from IBM :)

Sales Operations manager says me title...

Summoning up the will to start an MBA too... if I can stick to LT then MBA should be a doddle...

Interesting....

Wow what an interesting thread! Artists, CSI's, Mid wives, Burger Flippers (I love(d) burgers from vans), Teachers, Students and errrr Gynecologists?! Hmm...

I have my own business, started it about 18 months ago and I think it is a big reason I put on 2 stone! eeek! Stress and long working hours = fast food and comfort food.

I feel like I am starting my business all over again now, as I have just launched a whole new service so everything is changing and its like starting from day 1 again, but hopefully this time round it will be better and even if it isnt hopefully I will deal with the stress better this time round and im sticking to LT no matter what!

julz
xox

I am a nursesy nurse and run a part time business selling wedding flowers with my sis. But after this week..if i am accepted, hopefully in September i will be training to be a nurse! yay!

Wow what an interesting thread! Artists, CSI's, Mid wives, Burger Flippers (I love(d) burgers from vans), Teachers, Students and errrr Gynecologists?! Hmm...

I have my own business, started it about 18 months ago and I think it is a big reason I put on 2 stone! eeek! Stress and long working hours = fast food and comfort food.

I feel like I am starting my business all over again now, as I have just launched a whole new service so everything is changing and its like starting from day 1 again, but hopefully this time round it will be better and even if it isnt hopefully I will deal with the stress better this time round and im sticking to LT no matter what!

julz
xox
What do you do Julz business wise?

Its an online recruitment service www.zenrec.net - working the web company now to revamp the website - whole new colour change and all about our new service will be published this week so it wont look like this in a few days time.

x

oo recruitment..i used to do that ..good luck hun..like you said long hours and hard work at first ...but you will be storming in no time ...
Your website looks fab already!!!

lovelea i would nave loved to have done that but would have had to go back to college to get a c or above in maths!! maybe when my youngest is at full time school so at the mo i have to stick with just being a mum and send the hubby out to work lol x

It is a fab job (most of the time) but all those thank you cards and chocolates you get are killing me!...........lol. its very hard work some days but soooo worth it!:girlpower:
Lea x

What about you 2hour? you havent said!!

Nothing interesting !!
I work for the Council & award Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit & Free School meals !!

Can you sort out my single persons discount then please :D Portsmouth Council are shiiiiiiiiite :mad:

I am a support worker and i work with adults with learning disabilities

I am an acupuncturist so don't annoy me or I will get my needles out!!!!!:D

Can you sort out my single persons discount then please :D Portsmouth Council are shiiiiiiiiite :mad:
wouldnt bother Rochdale council are toooo!!!! still havent sorted mine!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I'm a homeworking travel agent. Hence the reason I'm on here all the time. I'm supposed to be selling holidays, but find myself logged in here all day!! I thought it would be my ideal job, until I started taking calls from people wanting 4star all inclusive to the Caribbean for £200!!! Can't even go to butlins for that LOL.

Back