Being nosey

Nothing interesting !!
I work for the Council & award Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit & Free School meals !!

I know a bloke who works for Housing Benefit in Rochdale called Adam. He's worked there for years...you probably know him.

What about you 2hour? you havent said!!

Spent years working for an Insurance company, left and I have just sold my business, a florists doing mostly weddings and events, so at the moment I'm taking time out to get some lard off, get fit and sit on my money till the housing market stops plummetting..

Did anyone else notice, garry avoided the Q nicely - we know you work all hours, but at what ???;)

I'm a designer at a fashion magazine - ugh so painful when you love all the outfits but can't wear any of them!

I'm a designer at a fashion magazine - ugh so painful when you love all the outfits but can't wear any of them!

ooohh - get you - sounds fab :D:D:D

I'm a montessori teacher and own my own creche and montessori school. I love working for myself and love working from home its the best...ooooooohh I'm so happy today just back from a brill wedding and was so good its halo time for me.yipeeeeeeeee

I'm a montessori teacher and own my own creche and montessori school. I love working for myself and love working from home its the best...ooooooohh I'm so happy today just back from a brill wedding and was so good its halo time for me.yipeeeeeeeee

Did you say 'I do' at the right places ? ;)

Im an Engineering manager for the Railway, I plan all that lovely weekend and evening Engineering work you all Love :p

hi all, a great thread btw! I am in the process of starting up my own mobile beauty business, and just found out today i got a part time job in aldi's :) I have taken 6 months out, to get my head straight and figure out what i want to do with my life, or non exsistent life should i say ( i used to be a senior store manager for the bodyshop for 5 yrs) So this is all new for me, new me in no time x x

Im an Engineering manager for the Railway, I plan all that lovely weekend and evening Engineering work you all Love :p

You're the one !!! one of the ladies works for a railway, perhaps you know eachother !!! (spoken by an american:D)

hi all, a great thread btw! I am in the process of starting up my own mobile beauty business, and just found out today i got a part time job in aldi's :) I have taken 6 months out, to get my head straight and figure out what i want to do with my life, or non exsistent life should i say ( i used to be a senior store manager for the bodyshop for 5 yrs) So this is all new for me, new me in no time x x

ooo exciting stuff - perhaps you can offer the boys the BSC manouvre:eek:

totally ;)... after doing my course, my bf did not believe me that such a thing existed never mind the fact that i could perform this, in his words " such an excuciating and humilating treatment to a poor hair man"

he has said oh so politely that there is more chance in hell freezing over before he would allow me to do this to him LMAO x

Dental nurse come pole dancer at night lol xx

Ha Trace!! Im a hairdresser, part-time waitress and full time mum to 3!!! Wish i had an interesting job.....like Female Bodyguard to Take That!!! Oooooo i'd guard those bodys!!! x

Cankster

i am the other one that works on the railway!!! I am based at Barnham!!!! What people forget if the works are not done and a train comes off the track they will soon say that more maintenance should have taken place!!!

You can never win on the railway hey!!!

Hi, i'm a motorbike mechanic (female). It's great, come home oily and dirty. Meet some characters though. xxx Loobylou

Hi, i'm a motorbike mechanic (female). It's great, come home oily and dirty. Meet some characters though. xxx Loobylou

coorrr - all that leather and dirt:eek:

aircraft engineer as you probably worked out from my album

I'd love to say I was a secret agent or something equally exciting but alas, just another teacher here!!!!

The bodyguard to take that sounds good to me!! xx

;) from my posts you can probably tell I'm not an English teacher!!! Lol!!!:D

Back