Being Put Down

princessbunny

:( Ugggg was doing so well today on day two im not hungry but a guy i was sorta seeing for a very very breif period of time has found out im on CD got on the msn and has done nothing but call me stupid and a child :( my doctor recomended this diet to me and he has said he obv knows more than my doctor then as this is stupid and i obv need looking after as i cant make a decient decision on my own :( what a tool i was feeling so good about my self till know it all came and put me down he called me a child because i wont listen to him

he doesnt even know what the diet involves

sorry rant over it just made me soo upset and actually reduced me to tears

Oh love ignore him

You know what is best for you and your body. You are doing what you want and if this is it dont let anyone tell you otherwise. Most people dont understand why we do this diet and yes it does seem drastic but if you were a drug addict or an alcoholic you would have to go cold turkey you cant have a little bit and not be expected to want more and unfortunatly our addiction is with food which we have to have to live unlike the drugs and aclohol and what this diet does is disassociate the food with feelings.

You are doing so well, no man/woman/child has any right to make you feel like you are stupid.

You are doing this for YOU!!

Tell him untill he knows the facts and has anything constructive to say then you would rather not hear anything at all, he is the child jumping into conclusions thinking you have not thought this through!!

Chin up darling, just thunk how gutted he will be when you are looking even hotter!

:grouphugg::grouphugg:How did he find out hun? Forget him..i cant stand people who talk about things they havent got a clue about in the first place. take no notice of him, your doing really well hun keep going :)

becky xxx

What an idiot! My doctor recommended CD to me too but there are plently of people out there who think that they know more then medical professionals!

Don't worry what that guy says he obviously have some issues of his own to work through, you seem so happy and dedicated on this diet, don't let him take you off track!

It's hard for people to understand VLCDs but it's not about them it's about you and how you feel comfortable!

If you were sorta of seeing him for a v v brief period of time think about whether you need a polluter like him in your life. Block is a beautiful feature!

Yep, bet he's gutted you'll be looking great.

I think if someone can't be supportive of you on this diet then ditch them, you'll find all sorts of people who suddenly become the Yoda of diet and eating. They will have never heard of Cambridge but the moment you tell them what it involves they'll give you their opinion and quite often it's against.

Don't surround yourself with people who try and skupper your diet all be it with offering you food or constantly telling you it's bad for you. This diet gets the weight off well, quickly and in a safe and controlled way.

I'm maintaining now and have read lots of books and information about healthy eating. I'm following the Food Doctor's way of thinking, smaller portions five times a day and everything is all fresh, good healthy stuff and everything I now eat I know my body needs and will use, I don't poison it with things like sugary foods, processed junk etc.

You'll find your way, don't listen to the doubters, if they love you and care for you they'll support you xx

thanks so much he thinks he knows everything about everything, hence why i stoped seeing him, he does still like me he tells me often but if this is what he is like as a friend i have no room for him in my life at all.
he found out through a mutual friend of ours shes thinking about the diet so more than likly mentioned it then he put in his 2 sense worth

i just cant believe he said i may be 24 but obv not capable of makeing adult dcisions for myself if i choose this diet

APPARENTLY he can help me loose weight ! B***ox

im sorry i cant do 5k runs everyday im just not that sort of person

tell him to bog off then block him off msn ;)

Tell him to mind his own or you'll send all your new big girl friends round to sit on him!:D

hehehehehe :) thats just cheered me right up thank you x

HUn i have friends the same when they see you looking fab they will be the 1st people to research the diet and maybe do it themselves ha ha ha x

He sounds like a right Tosser, babe. You're well rid of him!

:( Ugggg was doing so well today on day two im not hungry but a guy i was sorta seeing for a very very breif period of time has found out im on CD got on the msn and has done nothing but call me stupid and a child :( my doctor recomended this diet to me and he has said he obv knows more than my doctor then as this is stupid and i obv need looking after as i cant make a decient decision on my own :( what a tool i was feeling so good about my self till know it all came and put me down he called me a child because i wont listen to him

he doesnt even know what the diet involves

sorry rant over it just made me soo upset and actually reduced me to tears

No words, just hugz! :hug99:

As a nurse, I will admit that I always thought this was a stupid diet. But I realised that I had to do something, I'd tried other diets but needed to change my habits completely. So I read up on the CD website, made sure I knew all the facts and I am well pleased with how things are going.
Tell him to sod off, it's your life, if he can't support you there are plenty here who will.:)

He is a tosser princess, ditch him... if he wont support you he isnt worth it.... simple.

If he cared for you that much, even if he didnt agree with it, he would be there to support and look over you to make sure your ok and fine.

good idea kelly...

princess babes tell him to Jog On!... what a tosser he has been to you...

you do not deserve that treatment... as everyone else has said you are doing this for you, no one else, he will be the one chasing ur ass when u look a million dollars xxx

Generally most of my friends think 'well, if your doctor says it's OK then it can't be too bad'.

Though I have one friend who, when I told her about the diet was interested (like she wanted to do it too) but now I've started losing weight she's started being bitchy about it!

When you do things like this, you find out who your real friends are...

(Then again, I've been guilty of thinking I know better than the doctor. :rolleyes:)

Dump him - sounds like a knob.

Keep going, your gonna do great.

Sara:)

thank you all so much trust me im never going there ever again what a tool xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back