Being sensitive when posting replys

browny85

I feel the need to write this. The majority on here are fantastic and I for one have made some amazing minimins friends :) hugs to u all u know who u are BUT I have received a couple of messages criticising me in my posts about my eating.everyone has different situations regarding food and eating habits. Some have over eating issues, some eating disorders, some just struggle to keep a healthy weight. I think people need to be more sensitive about what they say and keep certain opinions to themselves.
Everyone is different but we are all here for the same reason, to try to get to and maintain a healthy bmi.
So lets support each other an not be negative x x

What ever the person has said to you just ignore, delete the message and please don't let it bother you. There are plenty of people on here who support each other and we certainly out number the negative ones. People don't always understand the problems that people go through when it comes to food hence why people suffer eating disorders. To have overcome a disorder is fantastic and I take my hat off to you. Chin up and fingers up the negative message

Back