Belfast 13th/14th March 2009

13th/14th March 2009 - Belfast or Dublin ????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

debz32

Gold Member
hey peeps....just wanted to check interest for either a Dublin or a Belfast meet early 2009 ???? say 6th/7th March or 13th/14th March 2009.....????

wot you think ?

anyone up for it ?????

let me know so we can get something sorted......

Debz xx

Last edited:
I can do either, if it's in Belfast I can go to Sainsburys...will be on Maintenance by then!!

Guen

Great ! will be fab to meet you :)

let's go for 13th/14th March....just need to decide Dublin or Belfast...Becky ?? what suits you better hun ???? really want to meet you......

Debz xx

you read my mind....DONE !

hope you and KP are well......

D x

We are! Will catch up with you soon - despite not talking to you because you went off to Paris without me!!! Which is your next meet???

Now in a dilema - because I want both - Belfast and Dublin!! Greedy!!

Bxxxx

We are! Will catch up with you soon - despite not talking to you because you went off to Paris without me!!! Which is your next meet???

Now in a dilema - because I want both - Belfast and Dublin!! Greedy!!

Bxxxx

Paris was fantastic !!!

s'posed to be in York...but OH is whisking me off on romantic break....dunno whether to change date so I can get to York....or what ?????

.....really miss you guys.....and whether it's Belfast or Dublin - I'll be there :D

Debz xxx

Belfast, Belfast, Belfast xxx

I dont mind either way. il say belfast cuz dublin is quite dear and i was up north before and bf is from there so that suits me :D :D woooohooooo cant wait i might be at goal :rolleyes:

I was trying a subliminal thing..."girls pretty in dublin...I'll be well pretty by March 2009...we should go to Dublin!" I don't actually mind going to Belfast, just don't want my city rejected!

I was trying a subliminal thing..."girls pretty in dublin...I'll be well pretty by March 2009...we should go to Dublin!" I don't actually mind going to Belfast, just don't want my city rejected!

we allready pretty hun, we will be even more prettier by march 09!! I dont mind dublin or belfast. ive been out in belfast before but never in dublin. who else is coming come on peeps the more the merrier..:)

Neck and neck at the moment!! Of course there's no reason why we can't do both!! Not voted yet as having been to both meets they were equally good!! Would also come to either or both depending what happens money wise!

Alright, will we say 13th/14th? I imagine it'll mainly be an irish/northern irish crowd!

Not at all - we went to both the Dublin and Belfast meets as did many others from over here. With petrol/diesel the price it is, low cost airlines often work out cheaper anyway!

thught we'd already plumped :rolleyes: for the 13th/14th March....now just need to decide where - Belfast or Dublin.....??

I'll go to either.....will I start a list ? assuming all of us would be happy to go to either ?? or will we plump for Belfast for 13th/14th March and do Dublin later in the year ??

answers on a postcard please........

Debz x

so here's the list so far......(B=Belfast; D=Dublin)......

Becky85 (B)
BlueGrapefruit (B)
Hedgemag (B)
Gen (D)
Guenevere (D)
Kitteh (D)
Starlight (D)
Flirty40 (B/D)
Debz32 (B/D)

....anyone else......????

Status
Not open for further replies.