Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bella Italia

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by teresa32uk, 16 November 2010 Social URL.

1. teresa32uk

teresa32uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am going to leaving do on Friday and just wondered if anyone had some low syn suggestions for Bella Italia?

I like most things, and any pointers or help would be gratefully received.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

Do you have a menu? Or does the website?

4. kirstabubble

kirstabubble Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(9.44%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    Had a look on the menu, most of the starters aren't great but you could have...

Gamberi

Skewers of king prawns dressed in lemon and chilli butter with toasted focaccia and a tomato salsa (but without the bread).

And for main...

Spaghetti Gamberi

Spaghetti with prawns sautéeed in a spicy Italian tomato sauce, seasoned with garlic, fresh chilli and parsley, garnished with a skewer of king prawns

Although there are a lot of prawns!!

Salmone al Pomodoro

Chargrilled salmon with green beans, roasted new potatoes, and a salsa of olives, tomato, red onions & basil

...is another option...

xx

5. welshgirl21

welshgirl21 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've eaten there a few times (pre SW) and I think any of the pastas in tomato sauces would be ok. I am just trying to stay away from anything with the word 'creamy' in the description as it usually means they've put half a cows worth of cream in there.

They also do some lovely salads and you can ask for the dressing to be brought seperate so you can only add a little to taste.

6. teresa32uk

teresa32uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks, i think i will try to eat before then just have the main spaghetti and prawns or salmon.

Thanks for the help, i didnt realise they had a website.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.