Bellaboo07's 100day holiday countdown!

8541boo

Hello! Have decided to start a diary to keep me motivated towards my holiday! I'm not just loosing weight for this but it is a great motivation to keep up the exercise and low cal eating. Quick brief I have lost 6stone since jan 2012 3months on vcld loosing 5stone and the a stone through cc. I try to eat 1200 a day but I definatly find weekends harder. After a long 8weeks of no gym little one went back to school Monday so intend to go every weekday I tend to do the same thing in the gym I do 60mins cross trainer and then30 mins fast swimming definatly felt I lost any muscle tone I'd built up not going over the summer but hopefully can get it back. I know everyone wants to look their best on holiday but I think for me it's a really big thing last year on holiday I was just under 18stone. currently weigh in at 11.11 and to be in the 10s for my holiday would be amazing lower of course a total bonus! Will post later about my day and hopefully reply to anyone who reads my diary!!

Gym done did my usual 60min x trainer and 30min swimming absolutely shattered today my 4th day back in gym after summer holidays. Total cals burnt 939.

Food-
Breakfast- chocolate brownie porridge 137
lunch- 4 pork and pepper kebabs with salad 326
dinner- same as lunch! 326
and 2 apples as snacks 100.

Wow that is a great burn I am
Jealous lol I went to the gym last night but only burned 250 lol

Seriously shattered now just got little one from school and had walk with sister in law round the park. get up at 4 with husband leaving for work so am about to drop now! X

Oh wants a takeaway tonight either Chinese/Indian!! Will do my usual gym so hopefully burn at least 900 but will still try not to go over 1200cals. I don't know what other people's thoughts are on this whole eating back excersise cals but I try not to unless really hungry? Xx

8541boo said:
Oh wants a takeaway tonight either Chinese/Indian!! Will do my usual gym so hopefully burn at least 900 but will still try not to go over 1200cals. I don't know what other people's thoughts are on this whole eating back excersise cals but I try not to unless really hungry? Xx

Ooo I would always choose an indian! So good!!
I don't eat back my exercise calories if I have any but thats because I only have MFP exercise calorie estimates or the gym machines so I am not sure if they are accurate at all. If I had a HRM watch I'd probably eat back some of the calories if I was under my 1200 a day limit xxx

Sent from my iPhone

I'd prefer Indian but think its going to be Chinese daughter loves a chow mein! I know can never trust any estimates on cals burnt! X

Thank you! Just back from gym instead of my usual found myself in a body pump class! Feeling it now dread to think about the morning won't be able to move! Today's food plan -
Breakfast- golden syrup porridge with water
lunch- tall cool lime from Starbucks and babybel light
dinner- Chinese beef satay and boiled rice total cals (calculated from web) 1168
o forgot a small glass white wine but that's already in my cals. X

Hi there :) Your food plan looks good and it shows you can still have a treat of a takeaway once in a while and still be within your calories. When I did CC a couple of months ago I never ate back my calories, but if I felt like I needed something afterwards I'd have something small like 2 egg whites scrambled. xx

In pain this morning after body pump class yesterday! Find weekends hard. Today's food plan is -

Breakfast- 2happy eggs and 2 Richmond sausages
lunch/dinner- tesco beef Wellington with vegetables and a splash of Diane sauce.
snacks- small white wine and a peach.
over 1200 cals today coming in at 1429 not too bothered as been super good all week under cals and lots of excersise. Hope everyone's having a good day xx

So tired today! Decided to do a body attack class yesterday followed by Zumba. But I can walk this morning so that's a bonus! Spinning this morning I think and then maybe a swim x

I'm really into spinning now it's a killer though! Was hoping to get to one today but I don't think il make it so not impressed! Xx

Well done on your weight loss so far! Wish I could do spin I watch them whilst I'm on the treadmill and just looking at them makes me tired lol x

Back