belly rumbling

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by watchmeshrink, 6 October 2011 Social URL.

1. watchmeshrink

watchmeshrink Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.87%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Does anyone else worry about their belly rumbling loudly in college or at work or in quiet places???? I am having this problem

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elaine-Melanie

Elaine-Melanie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100%
    Hi, I was taking minutes in a meeting yesterday and had to excuse myself - run upstairs (6 flights) - mix a lipotrim (Chocolate!) - run back down six flights of stairs - carry on taking minutes all the while pretending I was only going to the loo!

4. izzysmum

izzysmum Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Ha ha , mine is often rumbling usually mid meeting!!At first I linked it with hunger but now I don't actually feel hungry - I guess it's just my tum missing food. lol xx

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    It passes hun!!! Water helps most of the time!!! x

6. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Yes i defo have this problem as i am a counsellor so sat in a quiet room all day with clients while my belly rumbles is not good :eek: i have found if i drink my breakfast and dinner shakes in 2 halfs throughout day with plenty of water as well, it helps reduce the amount of rumbling and it does go easier as time goes on i am now just starting week 6 and it doesnt rumble any where near as much as in first couple of weeks x:girlpower:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.