Bellybees WW Journey

Bellybee

Silver Member
Hello,

I have been doing CD since 26th June 2006 and have lost 5st 9lbs in that time.
However, I still have another 3st 3lbs to lose ultimately and hopefully 13lbs by xmas.
Last night I was very naughty but I am over it now.
I will be keeping a diary on here and updating it with my daily points and what I have eaten.
Have had my 1st meal and had to throw half of it away so that took less points than I thought which is always nice.

Wishing you the best of luck on this phase of your weight loss journey.

Losing 5 stone and 5 pounds on CD was a major achievement and I am sure now you will do just as well on WW.

Looking forward to reading your food diary and to see how you do get on Lisa.

Love Mini xxx

Ok an update on my food diary.
I have also been following paul mckennas rules hence the reason for the odd portion sizes.

I have had:
1/2 Bowl Tesco Healthy Living Museli with skimmed milk (2pts)
1/2 Nairns oatcake biscuit (1/2 pt)
Costa Americano with skimmed milk (1/2 pt)
1/2 bottle of diet coke (0)
3/4 slice of bread (1)
2tbsp beans (1.5)
20 ml Pimms winter spice and diet lemonade (1/2 point)
3/4 slice of WW malt cake (1pt)
1tsp of low fat butter (1/2 pt) so far 7 & 1/2 pts out of 22

Not particulary heathy but I feel in control

Wishing you the very best of luck with it Lisa, I will be watching with interest as I may join WW to maintain my weight after but will see how in control I am by that point, I am a long way off making that decision!

Your food choices look good and only eating til you are full is a fabulous habit to form!

Full food diary for Saturday the 4th November
I have had:
1/2 Bowl Tesco Healthy Living Museli with skimmed milk (2pts)
1/2 Nairns oatcake biscuit (1/2 pt)
Costa Americano with skimmed milk (1/2 pt)
1/2 bottle of diet coke (0)
3/4 slice of bread (1)
2tbsp beans (1.5)
120 ml Pimms winter spice and diet lemonade and orange juice (3 and 1/2 point)
3/4 slice of WW malt cake (1pt)
2tsp of low fat butter (1/2 pt)
Starter Chicken Tikka, 1/3 plain rice, 1/2 naan bread (9 and 1/2 pts)
WW cake bar (1 and 1/2 pts)
1/2 bar of cadburys frys turkish delight bar (1 and 1/2 pts)
Total was 21 out of 22 points.
Possibly not the best choices in the world made but at least I stayed within my points and I enjoyed a lovely cocktail

Here is a little updated food diary at the moment

Breakfast Boiled egg sandwhich and ryvita minis 4pts
2 clementines .5pt
Lunch carrot and orange cake slice by tesco healthy living 1.5pts
Early dinner 1 and a half fajita wraps with 20g low fat cheddar and 20 g mozzeralla and 70g chicken and old el paso spice and lots of green salad is 7.5pts
1 double lolly
I have also accounted for the mincemeat slice my mum is fetching me tonight and i am still at 17.5pts out if 22.
I am feeling really good and I am weighing all my food and being very careful but I dont feel like I am getting obsessed by food or the points system.
I am just eating a little bit of whatever I fancy and then pointing it.
I make sure I write everything down and eat slowly and conciously.
I am feeling chuffed.
I am so pleased I did the CD or i would never be able to deal with food in this way without stepping away from it.
I really feel I have found a way of eating that i can continue every day for the rest of my life

Here is a little updated food diary at the moment

Breakfast Boiled egg sandwhich and ryvita minis 4pts
2 clementines .5pt
Lunch carrot and orange cake slice by tesco healthy living 1.5pts
Early dinner 1 and a half fajita wraps with 20g low fat cheddar and 20 g mozzeralla and 70g chicken and old el paso spice and lots of green salad is 7.5pts
1 double lolly
I have also accounted for the mincemeat slice my mum is fetching me tonight and i am still at 17.5pts out if 22.
I am feeling really good and I am weighing all my food and being very careful but I dont feel like I am getting obsessed by food or the points system.
I am just eating a little bit of whatever I fancy and then pointing it.
I make sure I write everything down and eat slowly and conciously.
I am feeling chuffed.
I am so pleased I did the CD or i would never be able to deal with food in this way without stepping away from it.
I really feel I have found a way of eating that i can continue every day for the rest of my life

Well done Lisa - doin great !!

Have been thinkin about giving WW a go myself and was just wondering if you stepped up the CD steps - AAM, 790, 1000, 1200 etc, BEFORE starting on WW ??? or did you just stop SSing one day and start WW the next ?

Did you find you 'put on' weight with replenshing the glycogen store ? or what way did it work for you ?

Sorry for so many questions - just interested inhow it worked - please feel free to tell me to s*d off if you like !!

Debz
xx

Debz I only started yesterday and can't speak for the weight yet it seems to be steady but wont know till next saturday.
I did plan to move through the CD steps but I just suddenly decided to start WW.
So i stopped SSing on the Friday and started WW on the saturday.
I feel so much more positive about everything now.

Thanx Lisa - appreciate the reply :)

good luck !

Debz
xx

1 Tesco Healthy Living Wheat Biscuit 1pt
1/2 Teaspoon of honey 0pt
Skimmed milk 1/2 pint 1pt
Innocent Smoothie 2pts
2 Clementines .5pt
Snack a Jacks 2pts
Salad 0pt
Bagel with fajita chicken and cheese 4pts
WW Yogurt 1pt
Tuna Steak 2.5pts
Basmati Rice 1.5pts
Brocoli and Spinach 0pts
Double Lolly .5pts
16pts out of 22 at the moment

lookin good Lisa - YUM !!! :D

can't wait til I'm where you are now......

Debz
xx

((((((((bb))))))))) please don't worry too much, you were bound to gain a bit going straight from ss, but you know it's only that pesky glycemic store refilling.

Try to stay away from the scales 'cos over the next week or so things will settle down nicely and you'll soon see those scales moving in the right direction again

Ooops better do an update.
I am enjoying doing ww and eating bits of whatever I fancy.
I need to listen to my paul mckenna thing again as my eating has speeded up and that is most definitley a bad thing.
Food diary
Healthy Living Carrot Cake Slice and Smoothie 3.5pts
Snack a jacks mature cheddar 2pts
Bagel with roast turkey and salt and vinegar snack a jacks 6pts
Lollipop .5pts
Small cod 5pts
1/2 portion chips 4.5pts
WW bread and low fat butter 1.5pts
22pts out of 22pts but I still have 3 points saved for a treat.

Well the diet has not been going great what with a trip to edinburgh and cakes everywhere at work.
I have switched plans so I am not on No count.
This is a good switch as it makes me feel like I am eating loads and i still get a weekly allowance for treats.
The bad news is I have totally screwed up on the treats this week but am going for a long walk this moment to sort it hopefully and regain some control.

Back