Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Twinmummy, 1 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Twinmummy

Twinmummy Member

Cambridge Diet
    hey guys..quick q..

up until now i've been doing a belly dance class every tue night and was just wondering if it was still ok to carry on cos i know you can't really do gym in CD..
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

I would carry on if you can and its not over exerting... purely because it is one sexy dance!!! And you will have a lovely tummy when you get rid of the pounds.
    I knew someone who taught belly dancing and she was a very sexy lady and the men loved it lolol
  4. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    Do you feel very out-of-breath after a class? I think that's the secret - too much cardio-vascular exercise would really puff you out. Having said that, it must be really great for your tummy muscles! I know it's a very controlled movement, so that would be ideal for core strength.

What sort of belly-dancing is it? I'm interested in the tribal fusion sort (like Sashi does).
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.