1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by jeannieB, 11 May 2010 Social URL.

1. jeannieB

jeannieB New Member

Does anyone know what the syn value is on the new cereal biscuits Belvita? I have had a look and cannot find anything. :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Someone brought some to group!! They are nowhere near as healthy as they make out! Full of sugar and low in fibre! I can't remember the synnage- I think it's 3 or 4 per biscuit!X
  4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    In that case I bet they taste ok! :)
  5. I got caught out by these the other day I had two biscuits and used 6 syns! They are nice though ;)
  6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

i heard 3.5 and 4 PER biscuit - think you get 4 in a pack.....VERY high syn value - for 4 little biscuits you could have a so much! 16 syns is bad!
  7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
  8. jeannieB

jeannieB New Member

Thanks, I shan't bother....I had a taster at the supermarket and tasted nice, but I did think they would be a high syn value:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.