Belvita

Chere

Hi everyone, can you tell me how many syns is in Belvita? Its a new cereal bar thats just been launched. Im also unsure what brand it is, but I know its called Belvita?
I'd appreciate it if anyone can help.:)

Hi Chere, they are 3 syns each and nowhere near as healthy as the adverts would have you believe! They come in little packs of 4 and are small enough to eat all 4 in one go! A 12 syn treat that suddenly doesn't sound very attractive!!X

No probs hun! I'd much rather have a Kelloggs Fibre Plus dark choc & almond bar (HEXb and very yummy!!)X

Belvita Breakfast Biscuits Slimming World

Hello Everyone
I am new to the site and new to Slimming world. I am doing the extra easy and wondered if anyone could help me. I LOVE the Belvita breakfast biscuits (not the fruit ones) can anyone tell me how I count these? Do I have to have them as syns and if so how many syns for a packet of 4 or each? Would they count as a healthy extra? Any help would be appreciated.

They aren't a HEB so you'd have to syn them. There's a thread in the syn section that says they're 3 syns EACH (GULP)

Yes, as I said above in response to Chere's similar question- a pack of 4 biscuits are 12 syns and they are small so would be very easy to gulp down very very quickly! The adverts make them out to be a healthy snack but if you look at the sugar content they really aren't and may have a few oats/seeds or whatever in them but nowhere near enough to make them even slightly good for you!! Unless you're willing to spend your syns on them because you really fancy trying them (and fair enough if you do) I'd rather opt for a Weetabix Oatybar or a Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar anyday of the week!X

Back