*bends over*...

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
...ready for one of those butt kickings...

...some of you will remember my rants about argueing with OH, that's ok now. The last week I've been so stressed as we've been house hunting, and LO has been waking up at 4-5am every morning, as in getting up not going back to sleep!! :eek: I've eaten some bad things, but rather than pig out I've tried to maintain so I don't feel bad about it... so it's a controlled non-plan diet as such lol.

I weigh at home, so here's my plan. I'm going to WI when I get up today... my normal wi day is Wed. So WI today, you give me a kicking, and I will get back on plan. Then next week wi will be back on Wed... Deal??

As of now I'm back on plan... Ahh that's better

*assumes position* xxx

I lost 2.5lbs!! Strange what stress does to you! I've had tension headaches all week, and been so tired. I guess eating an awful lot of fruit with a few bad things thrown in combined with stress has made a loss!! :eek: wow! I don't recommend it though!! X

Thanks :) I didn't eat bad every day the last week, and when I wasn't I ate mostly fruit/veg to try to make up for it. I've got 9days til wi now to make sure it doesn't catch up with me! Lol. Xxx

Great that you lost weight and that you are back on track.
I always lose weight when stressed out as I can't eat, though one needs to eat to lose, so don't know why. It's not a pleasant way to lose weight so I feel for you!
Good luck with the new week. I am sure you'll do well!

:asskick: Here you go sweetie, I hope it didn't hurt too much......

Well done on being so focused and good luck with your 'plan' this week, and with your house hunting too.

So glad you and OH are on better terms now, and give that LO of yours a hug from me. X

Still gonna kick ya! ;)

Glad you're back on plan - despite everything! At least you're going to be in control of your food again, and that might help you deal with other stressful things, rather than you worrying about not being on plan on top of everything else!!!

Back