Benidorm and beyond...

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker on minimins for a while now and have decided its time to start a diary!
I started at 19st 13lb in October last year I am now down to 17st 3lbs. For the last couple of months I've lost my way with the healthy eating and slimming world and am very grateful to have only gained 2lbs back on.
I'm a massive binge eater, I eat when I'm stressed, sad, bored,happy, celebrating etc.
I have a weekend break to benidorm in 18 days. I'm not setting any targets but just wanted to keep that in mind to spur me on a bit.
I don't have an overall goal in mind I want to see how I feel with each stone I lose but I'm hoping this diary will help keep me on the straight and narrow! I weigh on a Saturday morning and due to cash flow I'll be following the slimming world plan at home.
Wish me luck guys! :)

Good luck! I'll be sure to follow your progress.

Have you been to Benidorm before? I went two years ago for a hen party and was sure I would hate the place but I was really pleasantly surprised. We all had a fantastic time.

Thanks for the reply :). Wasn't very well planned today so slipped up a bit but not too bad.
Tomorrows plan is
Breakfast- fruit n fibre (hex b) milk (hex a) banana and mullet light Greek yoghurt (0.5 syns)
Lunch - chicken bacon salad with extra light mayo (1syn)
Dinner- home made beef rage with spaghetti
Snacks - fruit, alpen light bar (3 syns) and an options hot choc (2 syns).

Feeling positive about tomorrow! I can do this :).

Well yesterday went well and today's menu was
Scrambled eggs, banana and muller light
Homemade tomato soup, ham n cheese sand which
Baked potato chilli and salad
Snacks have been Greek yoghurt, pear and apple

I've done 40 minutes of my exercise DVD 3 days in a row and an feeling really good. Long may it last! :)

Xx

Sorry veggiebev only just saw your post. I've never been to benidorm before and an really looking forward to it. Me my sister and mum are going over for my mums 50th should be great :) x x

I'm sure you will love it! You're doing really well food-wise and the exercise is great too, well done x

Another good day food wise but had a rubbish day at work but instead of reaching for the junk food like I normally would I just had 1 low syn treat when I got home very proud of myself today :)

Breakfast - 2 alpen light pear some slices of ham
Lunch - homemade lentil soup, muller light another pear
Dinner - homemade korma (0.5) rice
Snacks - banana, pink and white (2.5) and if I'm hungry later might have a sugar free jelly with berries (0.5)

Feeling positive for weigh in tomorrow :) especially because they have all been eating junk at work and I haven't touched a bit! :) woohoo.

Xx

My wee girl was in hospital last night so today hasn't been the best day but one thing I am very proud if myself for is its nowhere near as bad as I used to be and I did not reach for the takeaway menu I made a SW friendly meal instead and am drawing a line under the bad snacking and getting back in track tomorrow something I've never said before! :) hope everyone's having a great weekend. X x

Oh forgot to say I weighed thus morning and was 16st 13lbs so 4lb off. Very pleased with that :) now just keep my fingers crossed the wee ones asthma gets under control and no more hospital visits this weekend and I'll be sorted :) x x

Well 3 days no sleep has meant 2 days non stop eating :( not good and not happy with myself but I will not let myself stress over it! My princess is much better today after a bad few days so I foresee sleep tonight! Tomorrows a new day and I will be back on plan! I can do this :) x x

P.s going to try to be as syn free as possible the rest of the week to make up for the very bad couple of days. I've probably eaten a million syns :( x x

Thank you for your kind words. She's much better now still needing her inhalers throughout the day but a vast improvement.
Back on track today toast for breakfast with banana. Exercised for 30 mins and had a pear. Last nights slimming world lasagne for lunch with side salad and tonight's dinner will be a mince curry. Snacks will be fruit or muller light.
I sneekily weighed myself this morning to see the damage ( I know I know not reliable a d dies not help) I'm astounded to see I haven't gained anything so can only live in hope that it doesn't catch up with me for proper weigh in Saturday. Xx

Back