Bennet's Journey

Day 32 was easier,
haven't had my last shake yet and been to Zumba! lots of energy today and a very
busy work day always helped.

3 days till weigh in!!

making Indian food tomorrow with kids at school also they will be tasting all the various Indian snacks like bajis! going to be very tricky!!!

xxxxxxxx

Good luck!!! youre doing so well!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Step away from the bhaji's ;) I agree with you on protecting those ketones. Only thing stopping me from cheating (even with protein, as there is something called gluconeogenesis, where your body can and will convert protein to carbs) is the knowledge that I know if I fall now I won't get back on track. Getting back into ketosis would be so hard for me.

Good luck for weigh in. Keep going :) xx

Thanks for the comments!
yes getting back in is really hard, weigh day tomorrow and hopefully a loss of not willl be happy to stay the same.

Have now bought small jeans (one size) and my hoodie which is usually tight is nice and baggy! wooop!
feeling a bit healthier knowing im burning the fat!!!
x

Weigh Day!!

Lost 7lb today! (in two weeks) really pleased, has given me the motivation to keep going!!

wooo!

B
x

Didn't realise you couldn't put seasonings in the soup. I have been adding chilli powder to mine. Hope it won't affect the weight loss!

Fab loss, well done :D xx

Back