Berry Bee's Diary

Berry Bee

Hey everyone.

New Start = New Diary

This time i am really hoping to keep the diary up.

Well a little bit about me. i have been on and off slimming world for a few years. last august i went back after i lost 1 stone by myself. from joining group i have lost another stone( nearly 2). hit the biggest wall ever and cant seem to get over it. So for the time being i am healthy eating and exercise so see how it goes. Pleased with how i have done so far, started in aug11 wearing clothes size 22(which were getting pretty tight) and now wearing size 18s (although not comfortable in all size 18s, but some.)

I am planning to weigh in monthly, will see how that goes.
Looking to lose another 5 stone and then see where i go from there.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, feel free to comment.

Stacey xx

Ordered 30 day shred off amazon. Waiting patiently. Xxx

Love a long lie. Sadly I'm working today, only 4hrs but don't start until 2. Xx

Good luck chick...hear if you wanna chat ;)

RSClio83 said:
Good luck chick...hear if you wanna chat ;)

Thanks. Think am doing okay so far. Hubby brought in a couple of chocolates last night. Only had a couple so all good. Xx

well work wasnt soo bad, kind of dragged in. but im off tomorrow :D so can spend the whole day with my girl!!! we going shopping i think. xx

Just realised I have not been scale hopping. My goodness how did I manage that. Lol.

Really don't know whether to wi weekly or monthly???

Hope you all have a good day.

Stacey xxx

hello and welcome :)

just want to wish you luck, keep posting, we'll all support you.

many have done the 30 day shred with good results..enjoy :)

I weigh in every monday at home, i am doing my 'own thing' this time! ;)

have a good day :)

RainbowRose said:
hello and welcome :)

just want to wish you luck, keep posting, we'll all support you.

many have done the 30 day shred with good results..enjoy :)

I weigh in every monday at home, i am doing my 'own thing' this time! ;)

have a good day :)

Thanks for posting. Will try and keep posting.
Hoping the dvd will be here today.

Stacey Xx

Back from shopping, a certain young lady didnt want to go in pram this morning so she walked round town and had quite a few tantrums as she was getting tired. She is now settling down for a sleep i hope or food shopping tonight will be great(NOT)!! lol

Got a deep pink top in size 18!! from george at asda in half price sale really like it :D also got lots of easter things to make bonnets and cards with eliana. cant wait hehe..big kid myself hehe.

I dont really believe in letting kids have lots of easter eggs for easter, they already get too much choc lol. so for easter we have got eliana a big girl swing and see saw set. She absolutley loves it, calls it her 'wee, wee' :D

I do weekly wi as i could not stand waiting a month to find out my fate lol

Have a good day off hun ;)

RSClio83 said:
I do weekly wi as i could not stand waiting a month to find out my fate lol

Have a good day off hun ;)

Thanks hun. I usually to weekly wi. Xx

Morning

Well food shopping went well especially as eliana never had a sleep. No treats were bought so extra bonus.

Working for a few hours today, looking forward to it. Lol.

Hope everyone has a great day Xx

Hey hun

Hope you day is going well x

Work was such a pain in the butt today, think anything that could have went wrong did!! lol oh well home now and thats me off til monday afternoon..

All the easter goodies were reduced as well today in work:( lots and lots of choc, i bought some but they are not for me. so after tea straight to my mums and we can give them to her and my dad for easter:D cos i am having none!!!

have a great easter folks.

Stacey xx

Glad to hear got the weekend off and sorry to hear work was a pain

Have a lovely Easter x

Hey chick

How you doing? x

hiya bit of a hectic few days, not had a minute lol.

yeah doing okay, had a few treats which i need to stop to have a lose at the end of the month.
been keeping the walking up, up to 10 hours now wohoo!!!

Stacey x

Back