Berry's diary

I shoukd start using weights whilst doing it lol kidding myself on. I've been doing it for 10/11 days now and thinking of progressing to level 3 . Wish I could get to gym or a class but life is so hectic. X

Hi t2g! How are you?

Have you tried it with cans of beans? Thats what I started off using :)

BerryBerry said:
Hi t2g! How are you?

Have you tried it with cans of beans? Thats what I started off using :)

I'm alright. I actually find I don't need the weights. I'm a weakling lol I'll give it a go though x

hi both what kind of things do they do on the 30ds is it like a typical exercise dvd? i find im much more motivated now im doing it all at the gym. i have recorded some progs off fitness tv and got a few dusty dvds but id rather go to the gym, my couch is at home and its much more tempting!!!
fajitas are on the shopping list!
hope youve had a good tuesday and not affected by this horrible weather!!!

LadyJo said:
hi both what kind of things do they do on the 30ds is it like a typical exercise dvd? i find im much more motivated now im doing it all at the gym. i have recorded some progs off fitness tv and got a few dusty dvds but id rather go to the gym, my couch is at home and its much more tempting!!!
fajitas are on the shopping list!
hope youve had a good tuesday and not affected by this horrible weather!!!

Nope! Not like any DVD I done in past. Have u heard of a walking push up? I certainly had not! You tube it x

Nope! Not like any DVD I done in past. Have u heard of a walking push up? I certainly had not! You tube it x

omg might wait till im a little more slender, just the sound of that is making me want to cry lol x

LadyJo said:
omg might wait till im a little more slender, just the sound of that is making me want to cry lol x

That's levels two. It's designed that u do it to your level (well pushed at your level). It will help u slim. I'm 200lbs and I do it, I can even see the difference! X

EXCITING NEWS so I sneaked a peek at the scales this morn and saw 136.8!! Woop woop!! Fingers crossed this will be there tomorrow!

Yesterday.........

B:
Cup of tea 15

L:
Cucumber 15
Cherry tomatoes 15
Red pepper 13
Cottage cheese with pineapple 120
Banana 95

D:
Extra lean turkey mince 250g 350
Tinned tomatoes 44
Chesnut mushrooms 13
Baby leaf spinach 17
Red onion 16

2x mars icecreams :eek: 278

S:
Wafer thin chicken 72

TOTAL FOOD CALORIES 1063

I skipped the gym as was shattered, bit gutted as missed boxing but I can do it on Thurs hopefully.

Sadly my good mood from the preview WI has gone because STALE SMOKE STENCH is back. I literally want to vomit its sooo disgusting. But I obviously cant say anything as its such a sensitive kind of subject to tell someone- you REEK.

Hope you get that person for secret Santa and buy smellies or an electric cigarette!

HAHA Lady Jo - hope so!!

Either I become immune or it fades throughout the day as its not so bad now, thank god!

Am tempted to leave the gym second night running because my iphone5 has arrived so I'd like to go home and set it up, I also have something to pick up from the post office (could be protein shake or abs belt potentially!) and it shuts at 7.30 pm so would need to whizz off straight from work as I left the ticket thing at home. I probably shouldn't though, its a slippery slope!

No way!! EEK well I will have to go to the Post Office then incase it is here ( I have gone a bit online shopping mental since payday so it could be various items)! So excited/scared to try it!

The only trouble with this plan is being in the flat for longer this evening, which means severe testing of my will power to not eat constantly. Need to paint my nails so that will deter me for a while at least! I have having a v low cal day, just soup for tea with some strawberries in order to get the best possible result tomorrow morning. :D

Good luck berryberry for the morning!
what belt is it u have is it like slender tone thing?x

Belt has arrived- its the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Homefront Slim Pro-V Advanced Unisex Abdominal Abs Toning Belt, I got it from amazon![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just gave it a whirl. Its ok. Although I think its a bit too big and so at the mo its on the teensiest bit of velcro so maybe not tight enough. Will look at it closer tomorrow. It goes up to level 40 so I went up to 7 but it didn't hurt at all. Will make sure I take some pictures to see if there is a visible improvement by Christmas!

Have been good for not snacking this eve so far, just cooking bfs dinner, I am having soup around 8.30. Also cut up some strawberries to have for pudding with a little pot of low fat custard (134 cals) Mmm mmmmm

[/FONT]

2lbs off!! 136 lbs now or 9st 10 I believe :D

Yesterdays food.......

B:
Cuppa 15

L:
Cherry toms 15
Cucumber 15
Red pepper 13
Strawberries 14
Cottage cheese 107

D:
Covent garden broccoli and stilton soup 240
Low fat ambrosia custard pot 134
Strawberries 60

TOTAL FOOD CALORIES 613

It wasn't intentionally so low and I didn't feel hungry which is weird. I didn't exercise again though so that may be why....

Usual for breakfast and lunch today probably and then I have this israeli giant cous cous this evening that I got from sainsburys it looks yum. Will do that with chicken, pepper, courgette and mushrooms probably and perhaps some feta.

Not sure whether I will make the gym, I definitely should go but I have a client coming into the office at 6pm so it depends how long he stays and whether its just too late.

Will defo be doing my ab belt though and will take a starting point pic of my stomach this eve also.

BerryBerry said:
2lbs off!! 136 lbs now or 9st 10 I believe :D

Yesterdays food.......

B:
Cuppa 15

L:
Cherry toms 15
Cucumber 15
Red pepper 13
Strawberries 14
Cottage cheese 107

D:
Covent garden broccoli and stilton soup 240
Low fat ambrosia custard pot 134
Strawberries 60

TOTAL FOOD CALORIES 613

It wasn't intentionally so low and I didn't feel hungry which is weird. I didn't exercise again though so that may be why....

Usual for breakfast and lunch today probably and then I have this israeli giant cous cous this evening that I got from sainsburys it looks yum. Will do that with chicken, pepper, courgette and mushrooms probably and perhaps some feta.

Not sure whether I will make the gym, I definitely should go but I have a client coming into the office at 6pm so it depends how long he stays and whether its just too late.

Will defo be doing my ab belt though and will take a starting point pic of my stomach this eve also.

Woah that is low. But I know sometimes it just happens!
Well done on your weigh in! X

Thanks guys!!

Its hard because I haven't had a loss like that in ages/ever and it does make me think maybe all the exercise slows it. I won't let me put off running and the gym though as I love the feeling after exercise and the vast majority of work to be done on my body now is muscle building and toning.

Looking forward to ab belt thing this eve- gona try Level 10! and will take a progress proof photo :)

Just made this giant Israeli Cous Cous dish for dinner :

image-1653129865.jpg

Really tasty and majorly filling

Red pepper
Baby button mushrooms
Courgette
Spring onion
Baby spinach
Cherry tomatoes
Feta cubes
100g chicken
1 cup giant Cous Cous

To be honest you could choose just feta or chicken rather than both.

Back