Berry's diary

Hi LadyJo lovely to meet you - your quote made me chuckle :D

Eating out does make things tricky as even if I am "good" you can never really be certain how the food has been cooked or what the ingredients are... I do always try and over estimate but who knows!

I really went for it at boxing and now my right hand has the shakes! It won't stop its so weird!

I just has THE BEST covent garden soup: butternut squash and bacon - whole container is 246 calories and it is soooo warming and tasty- will definitely be repurchasing!!!! I have just eaten two handfuls of Cadbury festive friends- eeeek!!

Still at around 1000 calories for the day so might have a mars icecream or a few falafels to get me up to at least 1200 especially considering the boxing session.

Watching Young Apprentice- love it

I work for a very popular chocolate and foodstuff company which was very difficult in the beginning we do get a lot of free chocolate but the novelty wore off and now I'm sick of the sight of it! We have our monthly meetings at a hotel with adjoining pub and that can be quite difficult but I do my best!
The soup sounds yummy! I've got into a bit of a rut buying WW tinned soups need to broaden my horizons with this horrible weather!
Good luck for the rest of the week sweetie xxx

Hahahaha I have noticed! I've got about 120 choc bars in my kitchen at the mo!

Oops lol soz t2go thought u were berry berry lol. Still need to read your diary!!! X

LadyJo said:
Hahahaha I have noticed! I've got about 120 choc bars in my kitchen at the mo!

120 bars! I'll give u my address x

Lol u will have to fight my hubs for them. He's forces and takes them all for the lads!

LadyJo said:
Lol u will have to fight my hubs for them. He's forces and takes them all for the lads!

Aw well he can have them. I support our troops. X

Uh your job sounds AMAZING! :D

I managed to stop at 1/2 the box of festive friends which is a NSV of sorts as usually I could happily munch through them all.

Was in a good mood as its Friday but now cross because the person I sit next to at work always stinks of stale smoke and it makes me want to gag every morning :( :( I don't care if people smoke but the stale stench is the WORST and its so strong esp when feeling queasy in the morning. UGHHH. The only bright side is it definitely stops my appetite as it is making me feel sick to the stomach right now!

I know I hate that smell too! A lot of my friends smoke so when I go to the pub with them not only am I left on my own while they go outside they come back in and smell!!
Got the pub tonight for a friends birthday! Been swimming today and it says 519 cals burned! Don't know if this is right but it's my drinking cals for tonight!

God Saz- Monday morning and back to the above situation :( soooooooo gross!! I keep sniffing my (perfumed) wrists and my pot of raspberry lipbalm like a weirdo.

Had a pretty crappers weekend foodwise AND I didn't run at all - the weather was so ghastly.

I have decided to cut out chocolate crisps and bread 100% until Christmas now.

I have nothing mid-week socially to throw me off course so going to have a strict week with only fruit if I am dying to snack.

Intend to gym as much as possible. This evening will be running and boxing. Hopefully my abs belt thing will come soon!!

RIGHT

I pledge to get up at 6am weekdays from now til Christmas and commit to the 30 Day Shred.

Starts tomorrow morning. WITHOUT FAIL

Good for you Hun and good luck!

Even tho I've been good this weekend food wise, scales looks like a gain :( but hope u had a good one!

Must google 30 day shred heard loads of ppl talk about it but don't know what it is! X

Hi lady Jo how are you? Scales are so crappers aren't they!? Check out 30 day shred, it's actually a really enjoyable work out DVD. It's only 20mins so doesn't get boring. Plus it's not "faddy" or jazzy or celebrity it's quite no nonsense which I really like. Give it a whirl! :)

I just had really yum fajita dinner and cut my one flour tortilla in half to make it go further , loads of lettuce and skipped cheese had cottage cheese instead. Delish!
My food calories are 938 for the day. I also ran 25mins at the gym and did 30 mins abs and core work- so perhaps 300ish burnt I forgot my HRM so that's a guesstimate.

Done my pack lunch for tomorrow, the usual but with a little tub of cottage cheese which will hopefully keep me full and add some protein to the meal. Gym tomorrow hopefully boxing and will do my best to get up for 30 day shred!

I've got a set of weight watcher scales as my mum used to be a leader they are worth like £500 and I know they are super super accurate which can sometimes be a bad thing!
Might have to invest in 30DS. I've been recording bits off fitness tv to do at home cos I know what u mean the jazzy celeb ones they get too boring and most of them celebs end up putting it back on! ( yes I own Claire from steps DVD!)
Haven't had fajitas for ages! I usually smother them in sour cream but last time I used nat yogurt and it was pretty much the same taste! Think it might have to go on the shopping list!

Woah £500!! They must be pretty swish!
Yeah def go for it with the fajitas. They are so good . I always use extra peppers and onion and less chicken and if I am being really angelic, I have that piled on top of lettuce or baby leaf spinach in a bowl with a bit of mashed avocado or guacamole, couple of chopped cherry tomatoes and splodge of natural yogurt or cottage cheese. It is so good ! I only recently discovered those Old El Paso BBQ spice sachet things, I know they are probably full of all sorts of crap but they taste amazing so smoky like BBQ pringles!!

So yesterday:

B:
cup of tea 15

L:
Granny smith 47
Cherry tomatoes 15
Cucumber 15
Red pepper 26

D:
Sainsbury large plain flour tortilla wrap 182
Red & orange pepper 64
Red onion 16
M&S chicken mini fillet 100g 105
Iceberg lettuce 7
Guacamole 104
Cottage cheese 108
Mars bar icecream 139

S:
Banana 95

TOTAL FOOD CALORIES 938

E:
Running 25mins and 35 mins of stretching/strength and abs floor work

I just do the 30 day shred by youtube! how you getting on with it berryberry? ive only done it twice x

I've done it twice too Cas (About a week apart haha!)
I really like it, but I am just rubbish at exercising at home. I have been so good with getting to the gym after work but I just cannot force myself out of bed that 1/2 hour early at the moment. I am hoping if I get some relatively early nights this week and a quiet-ish weekend I will feel revived enough to get going from Monday.

I even bought some awesome handweights from TK Maxx to inspire me :) so I must get back into it.

BerryBerry said:
I've done it twice too Cas (About a week apart haha!)
I really like it, but I am just rubbish at exercising at home. I have been so good with getting to the gym after work but I just cannot force myself out of bed that 1/2 hour early at the moment. I am hoping if I get some relatively early nights this week and a quiet-ish weekend I will feel revived enough to get going from Monday.

I even bought some awesome handweights from TK Maxx to inspire me :) so I must get back into it.

I shoukd start using weights whilst doing it lol kidding myself on. I've been doing it for 10/11 days now and thinking of progressing to level 3 . Wish I could get to gym or a class but life is so hectic. X

Back