Berry's diary

Thanks t2go - you may think differently about my will power after I confess last nights sins HAHA!!

Soooooo

B:
Cup of tea x2 (30)

L:
Cucumber (15)
Red pepper (26)
Sculptress caramel crunch protein bar (215) - pretty gross, so will stick to the whey protein one I found in the other branch of boots which is almost 1/2 the calories!!:) Am trying to have a protein bar instead when I crave chocolate.

D: Wine tasting event followed by Gaucho........lets be honest it was never going to be good
Wine wine wineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ALOT of wine - we are talking 6 glasses probably .... 980 calories?!!:eek::eek:
Choriza churrasco at Gaucho - again not sure but estimate 350 calories?
Handful of chips, cheese roll, spinach, tomato salad etc est. 312

TOTAL FOOD INTAKE CALORIES 1928 (possibly more)!!

EEekers! I have been under by a reasonable amount Mon-Wed so if I can keep in line over the weekend hopefully will still have a sufficient deficit.

I like wine but I really only need a glass or two max. I am going to need to be sooo careful from now til Christmas with all the parties because it would be so annoying to just drink up all those calories I have burnt.

Today going to have the usual veg lunch and maybe a protein bar. Then think of something low calorie but exciting enough for a Friday night. No gym, but I must do the 30 Day Shred with my new weights when I get back from work.

I peeked on the scales this morn and was 138.8 so actually not that bad considering the gallons of vino consumed.

We need to live. Our diet shouldn't dictate how we do that. Just balance it out x

Today

Breakfast
Cup of tea 15

Lunch
Mini salmon sushi 155
Raspberries 40

Snack
Atkins bar 239
M&s shortbread 290

Dinner
Pizza hut margarita 960 !!!!!

Total calories 1689

I had the most awful day at work today hence the pizza hut :(

Just watching One Day then early night. Exercise and good food tomorrow.

So weekend wasn't massively successful to be honest.

Saturday it was miserable weather and I had a lot planned so I skipped the run and did 30DS with my 2lb hand weights.

B:
Protein bar 189

L:
Small cappuccino 74
1/2 slice of cake 125

D:
Fajitas (home made with onion, pepper, turkey breast, seasoning, guac, cheese and lettuce) 600
Rowntrees randoms 492

S:
Kinder bueno white 222

Total food calories 1702

I did go for a 45 min run yesterday so burnt over 400 calories.

B:
Readybrek 112

L: Had afternoon tea for lunch so estimate 835?

D:
1/2 pizza from sainsburys 396

TOTAL FOOD CALORIES 1343

I don't think I have been stretching properly after my runs so my legs are feeling really sore at the moment. Have brought my gym kit and will try and go after work though or do the 30DS. Feeling motivated for a strict week and only have a meal out on Weds scheduled which is irritating before WI but hopefully I can have salad and I might even not drink that evening.

You have a plan for the week though :) good luck x

Thanks t2go :)

Yesterday..........

B:
Cup of tea 15

L:
Red pepper 26
Cucumber 15
Cherry tomatoes 15
100% Whey Crisp Protein bar 164

D:
100g Bok Choi 12
100g Tenderstem broccoli 25
M&S Noodles 80
Ginger 2
Garlic 4
Baby button mushrooms 10
150g M&S Seabass fillet 240

M&S shortbread 420

TOTAL FOOD CALORIES 1028

I didn't go to the gym as was feeling knackered and achey, but I did a 25min walk to the tube.

The meal was really good and sooooooo low calorie.

I peeked on the scales and am back to 138.8 arghhhhhhhh c'mon 137 by Thurs pleeeeeeeeease.

Gym tonight. Also I am doing this new thing where when I really crave chocolate, I am having a protein bar instead. Bought a few from Boots to have with my usual veg lunch which makes it a bit more substantial and will stop me getting ravenous in the afternoons.

Smashed it at the gym, did running app 4x 9min runs with 1 min walking intervals. Then 5min on the rowing machine. Bit of abs and stretching.

Then made prawn madras for dinner but foolishly added extra chilli without taste testing and could barely eat the bloody thing it was sooo hot even with cottage cheese!!!!

I am going to try to eat nearer 1200 - 1300 calories or even up to 1500 as my losses seem to be stalling.

Yesterdays food was

B:
Tea 15

L:
Cherry toms 15
Cucumber 15
Red pepper 26
Protein bar 164
Banana 95

D:
100g jumbo king prawns 90
M&S madras paste 128
Red pepper 32
Chopped tomatoes 44
Red onion 8
50g uncooked wholemeal rice 172
4x poppadoms 136

Mars icecream 139
Cadbury magic elf 75

TOTAL FOOD CALORIES 1154

E:
45 min run (>500 calories burnt) 5mins rowing machine, 10mins abs & stretching

I am convinced I will be STS or small gain tomorrow at WI :(
I have been around or below 1000 for say 3 or 4 days a week but then between 1500-2000 the other days so I shouldn't have thought I was in the dreaded "starvation mode" or whatever... but then I don't get why I am not losing. I am so dubious about eating more as I feel like my strict days are at least offsetting my weekends but I guess I must give it a go and see if it helps?

I really hope the scales are kind for you, but you can't have much to go. I think upping your calories might help then dropping them again x

Hi Cas
Yep I think you are right, a lot of the work to be done so I'm really happy is toning to be honest I wouldn't want to lose much more. I should probably change my "goal" as I don't think I would want to go that low. However I reckon there are still a few lbs to be lost from my tummy and thighs.

I guess things will relax naturally in December and over Christmas food-wise although I will do my best to keep the exercise up.

Just got some Hunter wellies through the Amazon Black Friday thing, £39 - bargain! so can go on lots of fun muddy walks when I am in the countryside over xmas with my family. :)

You've done great most of us can only dream to be in the 9's, lots of exercise should help with the toning I don't think anyone is truly happy with our tummy's and thigh's. My plan is to relax bit more in December but my final wi will be on the 21st so going try and stay on track till then im hoping to drop a dress size b4 xmas. Im definitely not dieting over Christmas! but I try and get more exercise in to make up for it! Im going pop on amazon now to look for some bargains, muddy walks sounds fun x

Flipping GAIN - back to 139...............what the eff??!!!

Yesterday

B:
Cup of tea 15

L:
Granny smith 71
Cucumber 15
Cherry tomatoes 15
Banana 95

D:
Tandoori chicken 528
Naan 242
Poppadoms 260

TOTAL FOOD CALORIES 1241

And I am being totally honest about the indian, its quiet a posh place so small portions. The poppadoms are bite sized, I had maybe 1/4 a naan and 1/2 a roti chapati flat bread thing. No rice. No alcohol. The tandoori chicken was breast, came on bok choi and a few spoonfuls of lentils.

Really peeved to be honest.

Managed to avoid getting coffee and croissant just because I was annoyed this morning. Heading to the gym this evening and bf is at a work event tonight so I will just have soup for dinner and look again tomorrow see if that helps.

thanks guys, so flipping annoying isn't it!!

In a fit of desperation for some sort of result, non-scale if anything!!! I have bought a abs belt thingy from amazon : Homefront Slim Pro-V Advanced Unisex Abdominal Abs Toning Belt (NO REPLACEMENT PADS OR GEL REQUIRED EVER): Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

I am usually massively skeptical about stuff like this as lets be honest there are no magic short cuts, but the reviews were really good on the whole and now I have a lesser layer of blubber on my tum, I thought I'd give it a whirl for £25 quid! Has anyone ever tried one? Or Slendertone before? Am I just being a sucker? :p

Ohh you wouldn't want to delay healing. But maybe by xmas would be a good time! There are lots of positive reviews by people who have had C-sections and used it :) I will let you know how I get on! Am v scared of electrocuting myself! :D

hi berry berry
subscribing to your diary...read it all tonight :)
you have such a busy life id love to eat out all the time as i do love it but its so hard to stick to cc i bet.
good luck for your wi, and hope the abs belt works for you.xxx

Back