Berry's diary

That looks lovely I never think of warming to a with salad only with pasta think I am going to have that Saturday well done on the three classes that is fab must have burned loads of cals

Hi Donna- thanks and yes I LOVE salmon its so yum. I usually just make a foil parcel with dribble of olive oil, dribble of water some chopped spring onion and then put the salmon in and I have smoked chilli, garlic and pepper grinder thing from M&S which I grind all over it before it goes in the oven.

You are after my own heart lol! I have the exact same M&S grinder and I was going to ask what you put over your salmon, shall be trying your recipe out next week, really craving salmon since looking at your pics!

HAHA love it- give it a whirl Donna its delish :)

And DD I really liked the tuna warmed up, some bits go kind of crispy which I like and it tastes less fishy once fried I think. Its kind of like having a tuna melt sandwich but without the bread and cheese ha ha!

Yesterdays menu

B
Cuppa 30
Frusli raisin and hazelnut cereal bar 117

L
Celery 17
Peanut butter to dip in 207
Blueberries 53

D
Tuna in spring water 177
Cottage cheese with onion and chive 63
Rocket salad and few cherry tomatoes 14

S
Remainder of terry's choc orange plus some hotel chocolat chocolate!!!! est 613?

TOTAL 1291
STEPS 10,838

I did boxing/body conditioning class followed by body pump and then body balance. My achilles was sore in the first two especially when doing squat jumps. It feels a bit better today though. Will give it a couple of weeks and if worse/no improvement will have to go to the doctors or physio.

Going to try and have soup for dinner this evening (on a Friday night!!!!!!!!!) my bf is away and I want to enjoy Saturday on my girls weekend away with no guilt so if I am well behaved today that will help. Planning on having soup and maybe some homemade popcorn, watching The Notebook and doing my nails/tan etc in prep for tomorrow :)

Although I obviously massively failed lent, I am now going to try and get through all of March with no chocolate. It will help me back into the clean eating approach and break the craving cycle and also mean I can really enjoy an easter egg or two at the end of the month. Fingers crossed I can do it.

Oh my god ate soooooooooo much this weekend!!! Felt really ill yesterday, body is not used to eating nachos, pizza and flapjack constantly plus tons of booze! I did stick to no chocolate though so 4 days and counting !!

Scales were NOT looking good this morning but will drinks lots of water and eat lots of fruit today and see how it goes.

Feeling absolutely knackered this morning, about to have cup of tea and a cereal bar. Busy day at work then gym for intervals on the treadmill and body balance class. Then thinking chilli for dinner perhaps.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Thanks Cas x weekends are sooo hard! I am trying to stop myself feeling guilty about it and focusing on what bits I enjoyed (the nachos, the M&S flapjack cookies) and remembering what I didn't enjoy so much and felt ill after (greasy takeaway pizzas YES plural pizzas!). I was craving fruit and veg so much yesterday because I had eaten so much junk. Drinking loads of water today to try and flush away some of the crap! Feeling sleepy but exercise will do me good I reckon :)

This does sound familiar :( I too had a baaaaaad weekend lots of eatting out and icecream. The worst bit is like you say I didn't enjoy most if it. Although I must admit I enjoyed every spoonful of the icecream even the ones that were making me feel slightly sick lol.

Fresh start today tho :)

Oh my god ate soooooooooo much this weekend!!! Felt really ill yesterday, body is not used to eating nachos, pizza and flapjack constantly plus tons of booze! I did stick to no chocolate though so 4 days and counting !!

Scales were NOT looking good this morning but will drinks lots of water and eat lots of fruit today and see how it goes.

Feeling absolutely knackered this morning, about to have cup of tea and a cereal bar. Busy day at work then gym for intervals on the treadmill and body balance class. Then thinking chilli for dinner perhaps.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Thanks Cas x weekends are sooo hard! I am trying to stop myself feeling guilty about it and focusing on what bits I enjoyed (the nachos, the M&S flapjack cookies) and remembering what I didn't enjoy so much and felt ill after (greasy takeaway pizzas YES plural pizzas!). I was craving fruit and veg so much yesterday because I had eaten so much junk. Drinking loads of water today to try and flush away some of the crap! Feeling sleepy but exercise will do me good I reckon :)

Its amazing isn't it - we eat all these bad things that taste so good to start - then we feel sick and then it makes us sluggish and tired

Well done on getting back to the gym - I feel exhausted just reading what you have planned lol!

Thanks Donna

I managed to stay on track yesterday, have got nothing sweet in the house which is usually my downfall in the evening and planning on keeping it that way til Thurs.

I was meant to be going out for dinner this eve but my friend has cancelled (she is pregnant and feeling poorly) so that means I can make boxing class at the gym which is good. I did Body Balance last night and really enjoyed it. Perfect for a Monday eve when you aren't at your most energetic plus I need to add more stretching into my routine so it helps with getting a good 45 mins of that too.

Yesterdays food

B
Cuppa 30
Frusli bar 117

L
Raspberries 41
Banana 95
Biltong 120

D
Chilli type thing
Tinned toms 48
Mushrooms 26
Peppers 15
Carrot 30
Extra lean beef mince 315
Courgette 18
Onion 19
Grana Padano 96
Cottage cheese 140

TOTAL FOOD 1110
STEPS 8,788

Peeked again this morning and still on track for a gain come Thurs at this rate unless some miracle occurs.

Thanks Donna- boxing was so hard but really fun!

Dinner was delicious

image-1778065516.jpg

Prawns with courgette and spring onion sautéed with a bit of soy sauce and agave syrup
Puy lentils and quinoa
Flat mushroom stuffed with cottage cheese and a smidge of feta cheese

Arghhh still going to be a gain tomorrow morning as far as I can tell from my scale hopping :( :( annoyed.

Gym was awesome yesterday- the boxing class is so fun. I have circuits this eve- which last week made me want to puke so surely must be doing some calorie killing???

Really really craving chocolate but staying strong til Easter.

Yesterday's food

B
Cuppa 30
Frusli bar 117

L
Blueberries 53
0% yogurt 97
Biltong 120

D
Large flat mushroom 16
Frozen king prawns 71
Courgette 18
Feta 96
Puy lentils and quinoa 222
Cottage cheese 110
Soy sauce 9
Agave syrup 20

S
Chai tea with semi skim milk 23

TOTAL 1002
STEPS 11,815

My parents are coming up to London this weekend so not sure what we are eating tonight. With them all weekend including dinner out on Saturday and then a night out with my girl friends from home. Really don't want 3weeks of gains so will do my best to make sensible choices and not ruin my work so far.

Gutted it looks like a 2 week on the trot gain :( will see how bad the damage is tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
GAIN (2nd week of gaining :( :( :( )

+1.5 lbs up to 131.8

Really annoyed but nothing I can do about it apart from carry on and try and improve. Urgently need to get back below 130 before the end of March though.

Yesterdays food...

B
Frusli bar 117
Cuppa 30

L
Peanut butter 207
Celery 23
Rice cakes 60

D
Rocket 14
Tuna 177
Hard boiled egg 90
Spring onions 9
Cottage cheese 55
Cornetto icecream 376

S
Chai tea 23
Falafels 132
Banana 95

TOTAL 1405 (MFP says net position 1132 with fitbit deduction)
STEPS 8,124

I did circuits class which was super hard. Parents arrived late so had already eaten. Not sure what we will do this eve maybe go to our local sushi restaurant. In a bad mood this morning, from weigh in I suppose. Going to try this week to eat up to 1350/1400 ish each day as I obviously dropped lower this week to try and remedy the weekend sins but I think maybe bit too low.

Don't worry berry! As u said what's done is done now and u can only improve :) good luck and have a lovely time with your parents xxx

thanks guys- so annoyed but what can ya do? Just carry on. I might read back over my food entries the few weeks in Jan I had consistent losses and repeat again see if that helps. Looking forward to a chilled weekend.

Yest

B
Crossiant 219
Cappuccino 40

L
Rice cakes 90
Frusli bar 117

D
Selection of sushi stuff at restaurant and a mini cornetto at home est 930

S
Cuppa 30

TOTAL 1426
STEPS ??? I forgot to wear my fitbit til the evening but it still logged over 5,000

My weekly summary from MFP is showing me as 3965 net cals under goal at the moment but obviously have to make sure today, Sat and Sun are well behaved also then surely the scales will move down next week!?!??!

Hmmm weekend was definitely not to plan but could have been worse.

Scales are not looking good AT ALL though- eeeeeek

Have had 327 today so far but going to a birthday dinner this evening so that won't help. Its predominantly a pizza place but I haved looked at the menu and am planning on having an avocado salad and sea bass carpaccio which should be well under 700 calories.

Back to the gym for all classes Tues-Thurs and have healthy dinners all planned out. Then I have another friend's birthday party on friday which is dinner at an italian resturant and then a cocktail making thing so going to be a high one.

Going to try and ignore the scales for a bit and really pour myself into the gym, ab belt and try and do a 10 min evening toning/stretching routine.

Back