Extra Easy Best amount of Syns to have ????

Hello All

I know the books say you should have between 5 - 15 Syns a day but just wondered how may people have. Should I start with 15 a day and reduce when I hit a plateau or is that too many ?

I have 15 a day and lost 5lb in one week.
the next week i went a bit mental and had a few more and lost just 1lb.
Syns are good as your body doesnt go into starvation mode.

having the syns really does stop you from feeling deprived of the foods which you may crave for x

yea i went the whole day without any syns and then realised when i was going to see what i had eaten and plan todays food and then was able to have 6 pieces of chocolate! Nom nom! x

I have always had 15 a day, sometimes a little bit more, sometimes a little less but averaging at 15, and never had to cut back.

10 - 15. I find that this allows for any inadvertent 'overspend' lol ;)

Always happy to have the full 15, and dropping them back does little to improve he weight loss.

I have between 10-15 the thing I would say tho is dont have them for the sake of it.
For instance if you get to the evening and you have had 10 syns all day and you are not hungry dont just have them because they are there.
There are times when I have said to myself oooh I could have such and such if I want to but then when I thought about it I wasn't actually hungry and I would of had it just because it was there ..... something we are all trying to get out of the habit of doing. In the past I have always been like this not hungry but eating because it was there.

Back