Best bathroom scales?

krupskaya

Gold Member
I am doing SW at home and need to buy a new pair of bathroom scales. I am housebound due to long term illness at the mo so can't go out to weigh at Boots etc. I would have to have the scales delivered. Any recommendations? TIA!

Hiya hun! I bought these scales when I started SW as I follow the plan from home:

Buy Weight Watchers Precision Electronic Scale. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

They're accurate to within about 0.5lb of what my doctor's scales say, so I don't think they're too bad. You can weigh on carpet as well because they have a set of feet to use to make them level. In fact, I've bought two sets of these as my housemate lost one of the feet off the first set! :cry:

Sian xxx

I got the 4 in 1 precision body scale. Also weightwatchers. Currently 14.99 at Argos. Extremely accurate. Within half a pound of my class ones-even on carpet. Used to have an expensive glass set (salter I think) but they used to stop working all the time. So frustrating.

I just bought a set of half price digital ones in Morrisons. They were £4.99 but I'm happy with them as long as I stick by them, I weigh on the exact same tile in the kitchen every week lol

The reason I bought a cheap set was because I've a 2 year old & no doubt he'll break them (if he gets his hands on them) so didn't want to risk paying out for a more expensive set.

They don't deliver though could someone pop out for you to get the scales?

i bought some digital glass weight watchers ones about 5 years ago - they were originally £50 and they're pretty rubbish. you can weigh on carpet with them too as the feet adjust to surfaces, but if i move them half a cm the weight can shift by up to 5lbs!!! obviously something to be aware of even with relatively expensive scales.

i guess if you're going to get some have them lying in a permanent place where you're not going to move them.

defo get WW ones i live by mine there diff to wat my meeting one says but i always go up or down the same amount one each... im a weighaholic! :)

I bought the ww ones over 5 years ago and I would defo recommend them. I can get on and off them and back on again and they still read the same. They are worth the money

We have the WW ones too... I don't use them, I stick to WI, but hubby does it from home so he needs them to WI.

Thanks for the replies peeps. Weight watchers scales it is!

Inventum

I purchased the INVENTUM PW720BG directly from their UK shop - highly recommend this scale, stylish and very accurate. Can switch to lb, Stones, Kg etc. and can even analyse moisture % , fat % , muscle % and estimate bone density which I find to be very useful.

I hope this helps.

Good luck! :)

I purchased the INVENTUM PW720BG directly from their UK shop - highly recommend this scale, stylish and very accurate. Can switch to lb, Stones, Kg etc. and can even analyse moisture % , fat % , muscle % and estimate bone density which I find to be very useful.

I hope this helps.

Good luck! :)

Many thanks for your advice Conects - but the thread is over two years old now lol! I bought a set of Salter Razor ones in the end and they're bang on what my class scales say every week. Really pleased with them. And I'm not housebound now - I'm much better, phew!

I think you need to try digital bathroom scale manufactured by elite scales a scale manufacturing company in USA. A have also used scales manufactured by elite scale. Prices of these are low with good quality !

Last edited:
Back