Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Best Buy/Worst Buy

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by FatmanSlimming, 12 October 2011 Social URL.

1. FatmanSlimming

FatmanSlimming Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.76%)
    Diet:
    trying to eat healthy
    What's the best/worst, thing/things you've bought that you thought would help you?

I've had a few good buys with exercise equipment but my 2 best buys are EA sports2 for the Wii, I'm addicted, and a steamer I bought recently. I wish I'd bought one years ago, veg etc. does taste better.

Worst buy was a supplement called Creatine, my weight shot up even though I took it sensibly.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JLStretton

JLStretton Choose Life.

Start Weight:
    34st4lb
    Current Weight:
    32st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    Healthier eating - Exercise
    Best would be my exercise bike.

Worst, well not really bought anything else apart from some weights, but glad I did. So nothing.

4. Clanger72

Clanger72 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.78%)
    Diet:
    Sensible eating
    Pilates dvd's and resistance bands (best buy). Aerobic/kickboxing dvd's (worst buy)
    I'm just not a fan of leaping around, sweating buckets and feeling like I'm going to drop dead after a fitness session, exercise is after all, meant to be fun!! And as for "no pain no gain" you can stick it where the sun doesn't shine!

5. gina_b

gina_b Les Mills Fitness Freak

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    best buy: my adjustable dumbells (4kg to 10kg each), ab cruncher, ab set and stability ball. insanity workout dvd!

worst: exercise bike and stepper - they bike gets all the washing hung on it, ive no motivation to use it and the stepper is just boring.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.