• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Best Buy/Worst Buy

What's the best/worst, thing/things you've bought that you thought would help you?

I've had a few good buys with exercise equipment but my 2 best buys are EA sports2 for the Wii, I'm addicted, and a steamer I bought recently. I wish I'd bought one years ago, veg etc. does taste better.

Worst buy was a supplement called Creatine, my weight shot up even though I took it sensibly.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Best would be my exercise bike.

Worst, well not really bought anything else apart from some weights, but glad I did. So nothing.

Pilates dvd's and resistance bands (best buy). Aerobic/kickboxing dvd's (worst buy)
I'm just not a fan of leaping around, sweating buckets and feeling like I'm going to drop dead after a fitness session, exercise is after all, meant to be fun!! And as for "no pain no gain" you can stick it where the sun doesn't shine!

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
best buy: my adjustable dumbells (4kg to 10kg each), ab cruncher, ab set and stability ball. insanity workout dvd!

worst: exercise bike and stepper - they bike gets all the washing hung on it, ive no motivation to use it and the stepper is just boring.