Best cinema snack?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by sonya1980, 1 January 2011 Social URL.

1. sonya1980

sonya1980 Full Member

Hi - Happy New Year!

Hubby and I are planning a trip to the cinema this evening and I am wondering what would be the best snack so as not to cause too much damage. I am usually a sucker for sweet popcorn but having Googled it seems like that is between 500 - 1000 cals per box!!!

Any ideas?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lp80

Lp80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    I would take caramel snack a jacks. Only 100ish cal for a bag and almost like pop corn :)
  4. sonya1980

sonya1980 Full Member

Oooh, good idea! Hadn't considered those :D

5. elissa_and_neil

elissa_and_neil Full Member

A little late but a good option is to make jelly sweets with sugar free jelly. Make a sachet up to half a pint, then in another bowl dissolve a pack of gelatine powder, combine the two and set to a very firm almost chewy jelly, chop into squares and take in a little lunchbox.

I got this from the Slimming World forum so i can't take credit but its a great low cal option for nibbling!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.