1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Days Best day ever!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mummyblubber, 28 August 2010 Social URL.

1. mummyblubber

mummyblubber Full Member

I have just had the best day! Been for a haircut, wandered around the shops WITHOUT children! and finished off with a SW friendly Chinese takeway. Bliss!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jane76

jane76 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    sw friendly chinese takeaway? tell me more lol

sounds like my kind of day,glad you enjoyed it x
  4. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

You can have Beef Mushroom & Boiled Rice from the takeaway for 4.5 syns per portion (and thats chip shop sized portion) or Chicken Mushroom & Boiled Rice for 5 syns. OR, you can have a fish for free if you take the batter off before you eat it, but theres no fun in that!
  5. mummyblubber

mummyblubber Full Member

I even slept well! That really was the best day ever!
    I had a chicken chowmein (9 syns) and a boiled rice with loads of soy sauce.
    You end up filling your plate twice so it's totally indulgent! But only 9syns for the whole lot.
    Yum! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.