Best day/time to weigh in?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Juicylucy21, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Juicylucy21

Juicylucy21 Member

Hi

I was just wondering what day/time everybody weighed in and do you weigh in at home or at a meeting?

Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sofartogo!

Sofartogo! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I weigh in at home on a Saturday morning and enter my weight loss on a Saturday thread on here so I feel that I'm accountable to someone and have some like minded friends to share stories with! It used to be Monday but I was always running round like a loon that morning trying to get out of the house so I changed. Also, I tend to have a few drinks or a meal out at a weekend, (I save syns for this all week) and Monday didn't give me enough time to get rid of this before weigh in. Saturday def suits me best!
    Vx

4. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    I weigh myself on a Monday morning first thing. I like to log in straight away to record it but then do all the other alterations and adjustments later when I post up my intake for the day.

5. loosemyageinweight

loosemyageinweight Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11.5lb(28.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I weigh at home first thing on a Tuesday morning, I have an excel spreadsheet of everything I eat and lose, so record it in there and have also started recording on here too.

6. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I go to group and W I on a Monday about 12.30pm. I find Monday W I good because its makes you perhaps a little less naughty over the weekend when temptation seems that bit harder. OK in theory then LOL

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.