Best day to weigh

Cosmic Star

I currently weigh on a Friday and feel that just spares me to eat whatever I want on a weekend so Im thinking of joining a class.

What day is best to weigh in with regards to weekends? If I have a bad weekend when does it show?

I was thinking Monday or Tuesday, but thought Monday might be too early to show. Anything passed Wednesday is the run up to the weekend!

Also, when I join how would I do this on e source? Is it easy to change days? Worried about using too many weekly points or having an untrue weigh in.

I was thinking Monday or Tuesday, but thought Monday might be too early to show. Anything passed Wednesday is the run up to the weekend!

Also, when I join how would I do this on e source? Is it easy to change days? Worried about using too many weekly points or having an untrue weigh in.

Personally I think Monday would be a bit of a hairy one depending on how bad your weekend was. If you are a Friday binge you'd be alright, but I tend to be naughty more on a Saturday.

Not sure how you'd change your wi day on the esource as i don't use it.

re weeklies: If you have a short week just take off 7 for every day you are short.. (or add 7 per day if you have a long week)

eg A 6-day week would have 42, 5-day = 35

Or you could just have a short day with the normal points but accept you may just maintain this week, then set off as normal next week. Your choice really

Back