Best Distraction Books?

lolololololol I don't have suggestions but I love this :)

The trouble with those books is that they are SO absorbing, that you will read them in a day! If you havnt read the Girl With A Dragon Tattoo trilogy yet then those 3 books will keep you very occupied for at least a week.

I get this every time Lee Child releases a new one! I can't make it last, it simply has to be read right through.

Must admit I couldn't get into the Steig Larsson books. I'd read more crime and thrillers than I can name but these left me cold.

Def the twilight ones and true blood are very good too (vampire fan lol) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I started the immortal series but barely started the second book, doee it get better? I finished a little kore than half of the anita blake series i loved it, but it got less about the story and more about the... Hemhem.. But they were really good, wish i wouldve finished

The Hunger Games - it's a trilogy of books, being made into a film later this year. I originally saw the movie trailer and it looked so good I downloaded the books onto my kindle and read all 3 within a couple of days. Definitely the kind of book you just can't put down.

Barsoom / John Carter series. You can find it on Project Gutenberg, because it's in the public domain. I also love anything by Jaqueline Carey.

Back