'Best' food from a chinese?

Thank you JuicyMango, i've been quite good tonight, i ate 2 rolls, had some egg fried rice and a quarter of the container of beef with mushroom.I loved it.I have decided if i don't eat anything what i crave, i'm going to end up having a full blown chinese binge! I really don't want to do that, because then i'll just give up on loosing weight! Thanks again.x.

More than welcome sweetie! I think that's totally the right attitude to have, I know that when I'm not 'allowed' something, I crave it even more - moderation is the key! Now, just got to practice what I preach..... :D

my fav is beef curry with fried rice,prawn crackers and some chips i reckon it to be around 23ppts for half , i dont do it often i normaly stick to the chowmein and then i can have some wine best of both worlds on a saturday night lol

Thanks for this x

hello im new could anyone tell me how many pro points are in beef in satay sauce?
thank you

i find that mushroom chow mein and chicken in mushroom are the best... the chow mein being 5 points and the chicken being 6.. sooo tastyyyy! x

Back