Best food scales?

Sweethearts

Gold Member
My food scales have just broken, meaning I can't weigh any of my hex's and I'm browsing the internet for some decent digital ones... does anyone have any recommendations? I've had my eye on the Salter ones for a while. xx

I have some cheap ones from b&m bargains they seem to do the job just fine :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have some salter ones, but the battery ran out and they are just sat there lol

They are good though, just need to replace batteries. I got the black flat digital ones, Salter arc digital scales, they are only £9 in asda

They don't have a bowl, you just zero it once you put one on and then weigh out what you want :D

gettingfitat50 said:
Do you not have a Poundland near you.They sell lots of different ones even those flat thingys for watches.:)

Oh no dont say that. Yes I do! About 20seconds from the shop I got it from! Lol. Thanks will pick some up for next time.

Mine were from Tesco - digital ones, and I think they cost about £6 but it is a while ago and I can't quite remember. No need to pay a lot.

I just brought myself some new ones this week as my salter ones died... I got mine from argos the colour match ones they have 1/3 off too so were only £6 and come in different colours x

I have the purple colour match ones from argos and I really like them. Hugs Crystal x

Back