** Best Foot Forward Friday ***

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
So - today I'm in uni in the afternoon - hoping my uniform a bit less tight this week!

Called the thread Best foot Forward; definition "to embark on a journey or task with determination and gusto" so I hope that today is a new start for all you strugglers (me included) and a revival of willpower for you seasoned vets!

So Friday - get your packs in, your water down and think - if you stick to plan you'll be lighter by the end of the day

For me SS, so if I stay on plan 0.5lbs down by then end of the day!

Good post!

I am lurking about and starting SS on monday (not for the first time!!)

Goodluck for today and looking forward to joining you all on this journey x x

So lazy lie in after concert last night (was very good and drank two pints of tap water :D) and now up having a porridge and a peppermint tea. Water bottle filled up for uni, tetra in bag.

I am organised today :) hee hee

Hope everyone else if having a good start so far

Restarts- welcome back wobbly... I restarted Wed too after having the "talk" with my CDC. Been 100% so far and will continue to do until my mini goal (she suggested I set up mini goal which will increase my motivation once I reach it). Not sure if I'm in the K zone, but what i know for sure is that i've been 100% and not cheated. Very motivated this time around

I am having a bit of a wobble today, have had a cracking headache for last 2 days, and felt in the need of some comfort. I did get as far as getting the kids choccy treats out of the cupboard, but as soon as I saw the word 'carbohydrate', put them back and did my porridge!!
Oh it is a struggle sometimes, especially when you are naughty like me and hop on the scales daily and haven't seen them budge all week :(

I am having a bit of a wobble today, have had a cracking headache for last 2 days, and felt in the need of some comfort. I did get as far as getting the kids choccy treats out of the cupboard, but as soon as I saw the word 'carbohydrate', put them back and did my porridge!!
Oh it is a struggle sometimes, especially when you are naughty like me and hop on the scales daily and haven't seen them budge all week :(

That's EXACTLY what got me in trouble last time, the kiddies' food AND the incessant scale-hopping. Hard to keep either in the house! I'm fine all day at work and I get home and *blip* myself silly with their snacks - healthy mind you, but carb-filled. No more this time around

Best foot forward sounds like a good plan for the day! Now if only I could get my foot outta bed that would be a start :p Late night and no college today! Although I've got to get up and work on my dissertation or I'll have no masters at the end of the year

Motivation needed to study...the diet is the easy part of my day haha :)

good post lexie.

enlightenme2 I'm just the same fine all day at work and "blip" when I get home! again carbs!! just got to stay strong been ok since wednesday but struggling at the moment, going to hvae a long soak shortly to keep me focused and out of the biscuit tin!

Home now from uni - 2 packs down and having one about 6ish after got the housework done. Still 100% so far.

also had two mugs of peppermint tea - lovely ! A dandelion one queued up for later.

Back