Best in-laws in the world

Lovely_Laura

Moooooo
I have the best in-laws ever! They came down tonight before we go off for holiday tomorrow and they've bought me a laptop for when I start college in September and are paying half the fees! I'm so lucky, they're so lovely.:) It means I can keep an eye on minimin's even on holiday and during college if I feel the need.:D

Not much point to this post I guess but yay.

ooo how fantastic! you must be so pleased!
enjoy xxx

:D that's really kind of them, you are lucky.

I was going to say, they DO think alot of you. How wonderful!

They do think a lot of you Hun. Thats a really nice gesture from them.
My Inlaws are the same - even though I often grumble about my MIL, she has a heart of gold and has helped me and Hubby out so much. She has even started buying me new clothes as she is proud of my weight loss!

Just had to mention my MIL as she has been a godsend since I was made redundant at 3 months pregnant! She helped with buying baby things & also just recently bought a new pushchair for my daughter has she is far to big for other one!
She paid for my Wedding Dress and Reception and bought my DH (her son, obv) driving lessons and a car! She is a saint and has never asked for anything in return. Me and DH are hoping to go abroad next year and pay for her to come along as a (small) thanks for all the help she has given us.

Me and DH are hoping to go abroad next year and pay for her to come along as a (small) thanks for all the help she has given us.

What a lovely gesture !!

That's so so nice Laura and kcb :D :D

My in-laws are fabulous too :) <3

Thats so lovely. You hear so many things these days where people are complaining about in laws for one reason or another so its nice to read this, you are so lucky, they obviously think very highly of you!

Back