Best songs of the 90's, help!

sliminthecity

Silver Member
Hi All,

To celebrate the Queen's upcoming Jubilee my school is hosting a Royal Variety Performance in which each class must sing a song from a different decade! My class are doing the 90's!

I'm looking for your opinions- which is the best song from this decade? It needs to be appropriate for 7/8 year olds to sing :)

Thanks for your input :)

Achy Breaky Heart was in the 90's and should be good and easy for 8/9 year olds to learn and sing .......

Hello. I was nosing and came across this thread. I think stuff from Bon Jovi - living on a prayer and bad medicine are good ones. Also a lot of Michael Jackson was in the 90's. Some Madonna and U2 etc. Good luck.

Saturday Night and i like the way you move.....I remember singing that when i was like 5 lol

Keep on Moving' by Five! Get on up when you're down baby take a good look around :) I love that song!

(although we all know the best song of the 90s was Wannabe by the Spice Girls... Not sure 7/8 year olds could rap like Mel B :p)

Last edited:
I really wanted to do the spice girls but knew the boys in the class would hate it lol

Also thought about the 5 song but remembered the dodgy rap... Ahhhh the good old 90s :)

Back