Best takeaway curry for CC-ing.

ChubLock

Silver Member
Well I mean restaurant but it'll be a proper curry house - my OH wants to go for a curry prior to going to the circus this Saturday but obviously I don't want to sabotage my plan completely. I won't get a starter just the main so what do we think? :)

Tandoori chicken, with plain rice and a salad is pretty good, and filling too!

If you go for something with a sauce, then somehting tomato based, without cream, like a jalfrezi, is probably best. They can be a little oily though, but a lot better than a creamier curry.

For calories, go for chicken, fish or king prawn, rather than lamb.

I have never had an Indian takeaway before, nor been to an Indian restaurant... but I have read abotu them when reading the internet and they have that sort of dry roasted one. Someone may be able to clarify what on earth I'm spouting on about if they can get my gist. it's usually chicken i think

Chicken shashlik is good, often offered as a starter but ask for it as a main. skewered chicken and peppers fairly heavily spiced but cooked in a tandoori oven have boiled rice and salad with it. Fills your plate and is very filling due to being very protien heavy. Hope you have a lovely evening x

Back