• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Best tasting fat free salad dressings?

Going for it.
I normally don't bother with fat free salad dressings. To me they generally taste vile and synthetic and I'd much rather have a drizzle of the real stuff and syn it.

However it's many years since I tried one so I was wondering if they've improved. I like French dressing - not particularly interested in any other sort.

If anyone knows of a low or no fat French dressing that tastes ok I'd really be interested.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Kraft vff french dressing is nice and you dont need a lot of it.

I tend to have Hellmans extra light mayo on my salads instead now though - 2tbsp = 1 syn.

Never gets tired of SW!
I like to make my own! 1 tbspn balsamic vinegar, 1 tbspn white wine vinegar, juice of 1/2 a lemon, 1 tspn wholegrain mustard (0.5 syns), 2 tspns fat free fromage frais or yogurt (optional if you want a creamier dressing). You could also use E.V.Olive oil as a HEXb if you really need the oiliness in the dressing and if you can afford it!X

Going for it.
Thanks funcurls - that sounds really nice. Don't know why I didn't think of making one myself! I suppose I thought it would be too vinegary. But the mustard probably offsets that. Will try it!