Best tasting fat free salad dressings?

Sorus

Going for it.
I normally don't bother with fat free salad dressings. To me they generally taste vile and synthetic and I'd much rather have a drizzle of the real stuff and syn it.

However it's many years since I tried one so I was wondering if they've improved. I like French dressing - not particularly interested in any other sort.

If anyone knows of a low or no fat French dressing that tastes ok I'd really be interested.

Thanks!

Kraft vff french dressing is nice and you dont need a lot of it.

I tend to have Hellmans extra light mayo on my salads instead now though - 2tbsp = 1 syn.

Ok might try the Kraft one. Thanks!

I like to make my own! 1 tbspn balsamic vinegar, 1 tbspn white wine vinegar, juice of 1/2 a lemon, 1 tspn wholegrain mustard (0.5 syns), 2 tspns fat free fromage frais or yogurt (optional if you want a creamier dressing). You could also use E.V.Olive oil as a HEXb if you really need the oiliness in the dressing and if you can afford it!X

Thanks funcurls - that sounds really nice. Don't know why I didn't think of making one myself! I suppose I thought it would be too vinegary. But the mustard probably offsets that. Will try it!

Back