best think to stop us thinking of food?

kelly22_1

loves minimins
to be honest i cant wait to do this i'm gettin ready for tomorrow and hubby is with me all the way bless him,i'm i'm there for debbiethackeray she's my m8 and i know we can do this together hun x

we certainly can hun we can moan at each other and cheer each other on and celebrate our gorgeous new bodies

oh yes size 10,about 4 sizes away right now but i will get there u wait n see if i dont

Exciting innit.... good luck to the pair of ya;) xx

thank you hun x

i have this forum in my fave's hun i will be here every day believe me

me too thanks for all the good wishes i cant wait to post my progress on here like some ive seen which are amazing:)

Good luck both, you will be great! Julia x

good luck both of you:D

good luck and keep up the hard work....always log on here for extra inspiration and support!

Glad you have each other, i found my support right here good luck guys xxx

Best of luck....let us know how it goes...we all love hearing all the details!!!

your all just so lovely! it's like having a huge family only mine are more sabuters then helpers atm,apart from hubby of course he shouts at my mum when she tries to make me feel guilty for not eating something if she bought it for me.

Ha good on him, dont listen to them hun stick to your guns xx

i will hun wow u look great what a fantastic weight loss

Aww thankyou hun, i have loved every min of LT and would not change my journey for the world...well worth it xxx

Back