Best time to weigh in?

Lau

I try to keep to once a week in the morning, but I usually check every morning! Also this may be TMI but does anyone else find that weighing after going to the toilet gives a dramatically different result to weighing in without?!

What day is best to have a WI?

Just a thought :)

xo

I try to keep to once a week in the morning, but I usually check every morning! Also this may be TMI but does anyone else find that weighing after going to the toilet gives a dramatically different result to weighing in without?!

What day is best to have a WI?

Just a thought :)

xo

There's no 'best time', there is no 'best day'. I personally weigh first thing on a Monday morning after I've woken up and popped to the loo. This time of day is your 'dry' weight. Some people prefer to weigh on Friday to help keep them on the straight and narrow and others prefer other days!

Try to weigh at the same time however so that your results are consistent.

It's totally personal. Ifr you feel better weighing every day, weigh everyday! It's no one's choice but yours. But you do get the thrill of a bigger result if you weigh yourself less regularly. I weigh in again on a Thursday too- I don't record it but I like to check my progress and rev it up if it doesn't look like things are changing how I would like.

faery_lights said:
There's no 'best time', there is no 'best day'. I personally weigh first thing on a Monday morning after I've woken up and popped to the loo. This time of day is your 'dry' weight. Some people prefer to weigh on Friday to help keep them on the straight and narrow and others prefer other days!

Try to weigh at the same time however so that your results are consistent.

It's totally personal. Ifr you feel better weighing every day, weigh everyday! It's no one's choice but yours. But you do get the thrill of a bigger result if you weigh yourself less regularly. I weigh in again on a Thursday too- I don't record it but I like to check my progress and rev it up if it doesn't look like things are changing how I would like.

I think checking every day might make me a bit obsessed! So I might stick to one day :) thanks for your reply :) xo

I got into the weigh yourself every morning routine and was dissappointed as went up and down every day! Also found that due to being heavier in the evening I would get to club and be really dissappointed as would not have lost as much as I thought I would, so have stopped weighing myself at home now and wait for Wednesday nights :) xx

Back