best time to weigh yourself?????

I chucked my scales out so I wouldn't keep weighing myself. After I'd been weighed at the docs I went to the 50p scales at Tesco and they weighed exactly the same, so now I go there once a week and won't get weighed anywhere else until the end of the month at docs. I don't trust myself with scales at home, if I am lighter I reward myself with food and if I am heavier I console myself with food. Even though I recognise this tendency I still do it.

I get weighed naked, i dont walk around the house then pop to the loo naked lol. You girls and your wishful thinking.

lmao red, i to weigh naked in the mornings, but i to am a serial weigher, almost every morning, it is so not a good thing!!! i know its so naughty, even the doc has told me off and said it was more productive to only weigh every 4 weeks.

That wears off that serial weighing believe me has for me.

oh i hope so... im doing well though... i can go 3-4 days....

glad i found this thread and im not the only one, lol.

batteries r now in the cellar and im not going down there to get them!

havent weighed since the other day and im not planning too either, maybe next week if i can hold out till then!

i understand totally that its a bad thing, i guess we all do but i still wanna do it dont know y, clearly a lil prob im having!

just hoping wen i do finally get on them it will say less than 13stone then il b happy, even if it said 13 id b happy, last time i weighed i was 13st 5lbs , but then it was less earlier on that day and more the night b4 so not too sure how accurate that was, lol

I weigh myself at home on a Monday morning . I do get weighed once a month at the Gp's in order to get my xenical script. But even the nurse there admitted that if you don't get weighed in the same room at each appointment it can make a difference to what you weigh. They have different types of scales in each room! Not really helpful.

I've actually changed doctors, the one I saw originally was a locum but I think it was for the doctor that's currently in the room so it's the same scales. I prefer seeing the same doctor because even if they don't really remember me, I'm really shy and I find it a bit nerve wracking dealing with new people.

Back