• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Best time

Just Peachy

Slowly But Surely
If you do it before eating, it automatically burns fat instead of the calories you're eating so that is better. However I can't wait too long in the morning, otherwise I feel faint. That's the sort of thing you really have to want to do. Otherwise I could imagine it being good at any time really. I just find that working out too close to my bed time keeps me up longer than it should.

chocolatecat

One day at a time :)
I have been told several times that the best way to do it is to have a protein shake or something light like a homemade smoothie (healthy one of course) and then exercise and then have brekkie.

If you're a walker/jogger/runner I've been told it's best to run in the early morning because the air is more oxygen rich before 7am.

For home exercise I personally find mid morning to be best but I have to agree with the above advice for walking and running in the early morning :)

IrishMum

A little of everything!
And also because early exercise stokes up your metabolism and keeps it burning better throughout the day? Apparently....
It's recommended to have something light (smoothie/protein shake is ideal) 1/2hr or so before, then your meal 20-30mins afterwards. So the 'experts' recommend anyway!

I started going to the gym a few months ago in the morning before work with no food on me because i was commuting so running for the train and in 3 weeks i lost 7 pound. I was in gyms before and was losing nothing when going in the evening? i dont know why?